Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

11 minutes ago, PriZe said:

woo woop :D i won, i can't believe it :O 

When i joined i didn't think i would come this far with the likes of @danovic78 @Jens @BatiGoal @Taff @samhardy and @Real_Random in the competition as well. With the rest of the lot all great managers or tactic creators.

I want to thank @BatiGoal and @samhardy for a great cup and some really excellent challenges! I was a bit worried for the final because both Sam and i are able to get a team firing, but in the end my gamble payed of with picking the right players :) Thanks for a tense final Sam! And thanks @Taff and @Real_Random for the congrats

Cheers The gentleman bear :laugh:

ps: @Ashez see how hard it is to beat Sam :P 

Great going @PriZe!

You only won because it was on the EME and not the OME!! ;)

Big thanks to @samhardyand @BatiGoalfor a great cup with some great challenges...

Spoiler

PS - Did I mention I hate the EME?

Congrats, Prize. 

People always fear me, while there's no need for that. I've never been a performer in challenges, as my few entrances in these cups have proven. Nevertheless, the win is well deserved!

My involvement has been minimal but I just want to say how proud I am for the community for running this amazing event. Hats off to @BatiGoal and @samhardy for running it smoothly and to everyone who was involved that did the community proud :). 

My aim was to win this from the start so this does feel like a slight failure but I'm pleased with the tournament overall. Don't feel as if I could have done much more in the final with the minimum resources I had available in the end.

Big congratulations @PriZe a brilliant achievement in winning the competition! You've been the best player in most of the rounds and definitely in the final so a thoroughly deserved victory. From now until the next CC you can call yourself the best manager on the site, don't get comfortable with it though as it won't last long ;)

Thank you goes to @BatiGoal for helping my resurrect this beautiful competition, as some people here know it was incredibly tough for me to hand this over to someone else after being involved with it from the beginning and it's something I'm proud of on this site, so I'm delighted he offered me the chance to co-host this installment.

Finally a thank you to all of my opponents in the competition and everyone who entered this tournament making it one to remember, I'm glad we have a worthy winner.

Nnoooooo Sam :'( congratulations PriZe :D

This CC is the reason I have downloaded the game again so thanks for that and if SI improve the EME I will enter the next one :)

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Nnoooooo Sam :'( congratulations PriZe :D

This CC is the reason I have downloaded the game again so thanks for that and if SI improve the EME I will enter the next one :)

Another final nightmare :(

That's good to know. Hope you can join the next one!

16 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

Group B won! Yea!

Congrats @PriZe, you deserved it.

No no no no *I*, BatiGoal, deserved it more than anyone else here, but as we know the best, ME!, doesn't always win.

:D

53 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

Group B won! Yea!

added 0 minutes later

Group B won! Yea!

Thanks m8 :) Group B FTW!

35 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

No no no no *I*, BatiGoal, deserved it more than anyone else here, but as we know the best, ME!, doesn't always win.

Denial:laugh:

On 2/23/2017 at 07:00, BatiGoal said:

If wishes were horses....:D

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Any signs of CC11 on the horizons? Definitely getting involved next time!

No plans at the minute, was initially going to do them back to back this year but it's more likely to be near the end of FMM17/Early FMM18

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

I've heard there's a pretty special announcement regarding the future of the CC coming this week :O

If this announcement includes eradicating all forms of cheating I'm all ears ? 

18 hours ago, samhardy said:

I've heard there's a pretty special announcement regarding the future of the CC coming this week :O

Rumours aplently this transfer window. Don't believe everything you hear, guys :P

18 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Rumours aplently this transfer window. Don't believe everything you hear, guys :P

No, it's true what @samhardy says. I've heard it too. Apparently there's to be a new edition with reliable hosts? Someone starting with a 'J', ending in 'from Belgium'...?

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

To confirm, @Jens aka Mr Group stage exit sadly didn't make the cut when it came to hosting. His previous performances simply haven't been good enough.

As true as that may be, I would bring a certain swag to the job that Brits just can't muster. 

Edit: I'd also like to point out that my fave teams all still play in their first division. Yes, I'm making it personal.