Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

Is absolutely everything related to this Challenge Cup going to be posted here? If so could we possibly have this topic stickied (or pinned)? 

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Note to all,

If anyone wants to drop out because the pressure is too much pls do so now!

:)

Let the head games begin, Bring it on I already have the bookies favourite worried :D

28 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

My guess is that there's going to be a significant increase in traffic on tactics-related posts once we commence this war :laugh:

Nice! Because that would mean some bans! Own tactics only :laugh:

ps: any one interested in finding glory? My tactic shop is open for tactic purchases;)

8 hours ago, Jack said:

Is absolutely everything related to this Challenge Cup going to be posted here? If so could we possibly have this topic stickied (or pinned)? 

Yes it will be, that would probably be useful even if it was just for the duration of the tournament. @Dec

25 minutes ago, PriZe said:

On a serious note what is the rough deadline for a challenge @BatiGoal @samhardy I'm away for the weekend with my GF so have limited time to play this weekend

Everyone will have a week to complete each challenge

Challenge Cup 2017 - Qualifying Round

Hello and welcome to the 2017 Challenge cup, the 10th edition of this prestigious tournament. 27 members have signed up all hoping to be crowned the king of FMM, however who will reign supreme after a month of competition?

We kick things off with the qualifying round in which we will find the elite 16 members who will make it through to the group stages. And, to be more precise, we kick off the adventure in Turkey in the resort city of Antalya.

Antalyaspor_Kul__b__-logo-031D09F631-seeklogo.com.gif

Antalyaspor are a fairly new Turkish club with relatively little success. Having never lifted a major trophy in their mere 50 years of existence, their finest hour has been their two promotions to the top flight and reaching the Turkish Cup final on one occasion. What makes them an interesting club to manage is the masses of strikers they have available, including one you may have heard of...

1439895383115.jpg

Yes, that's correct. You'll have the legendary Samuel Eto'o leading the line, and your job will be to give the 4 time African Player of the year one last season of glory, leading him to as many goals as possible. Combining this with the team's results on the pitch will be a tough challenge.

Your job is to lead Antalyspor to success on the pitch as well as helping Samuel Eto'o to as many goals as possible. However in one more cruel twist, you will not be allowed to use any of the budget that the club have, as no transfers will be allowed in this challenge.

Points System:

League Points +/- Goal Difference - Add or minus your goal difference from the points received in the league.
2 points for each league position e.g 1st 18 pts, 2nd 16 pts, 3rd 14 pts etc.
2 points for each round passed in domestic cup
1 point for each goal Eto'o scores

Rules:

Every manager must provide evidence using screenshots.
No unlockables and no coaching badges. If suspicions arise, you will be asked to submit your save for inspection.
No holidaying, a screenshot of manager profile after each challenge is required.
No cheating and no use of any editor at all.
Own tactics only and no transfers.

Send your results via PM with both samhardy and BatiGoal included in it.
Have fun!

Deadline - Friday 27th January, 11:59PM GMT

42 minutes ago, HashtagTatica said:

my first experience with turkey, great! :) 

lol mine too this should be interesting btw since there will be no transfers it would be wise to only load turkey league 

Edited by Pogba
19 minutes ago, PriZe said:

It's like buying a Ferrari and driving it like a fiat.... ffs what a horrible squad :O great find lads! Will defo be a challenge for everyone :)

will results be public or private?

Everyone's results will be announced after the deadline

2 hours ago, HashtagTatica said:

my first experience with turkey, great! :) 

Same here :)

18 minutes ago, PriZe said:

It's like buying a Ferrari and driving it like a fiat.... ffs what a horrible squad :O great find lads! Will defo be a challenge for everyone :)

will results be public or private?

Hehe quality wise not great but pretty balanced tho. 

Ahh Sam beat me by a few seconds re the results.

Just now, danovic78 said:

How do people play this EME is just soooooooooooo sloooooooooooow........ :unamused:

Buy a new phone :P

47 minutes ago, RealHaks said:

Just one season right?

A list of needed screenshot would do please. So as not to catch anyone wanting.

Yes, 1 season. Screenshots:

1. Manager profile
  2. Transfer page
  3. Final League standings
  4. Last Cup match
  5. Eto'o history/goals page

I'll make sure to add it to the challenge page.