Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Has them managers son been removed??

RW15

So I've reached the stage I'm my main save 29/30 season and I've nowritten got to 31/32 and haven't seen the managers son come up, was wondering if it had been removed?

19 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

It is still there, you need to have a player play in your side for at least 10 seasons then retire at your club to achieve a son.

You also need to sign them and they need to play every season for you.

I was searching for an answer... I signed Jeroen Zoet and he played for exactly 10 seasons, he played every year and retired. Half way through the next season and the managers son hasn't appeared?

35 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

I was searching for an answer... I signed Jeroen Zoet and he played for exactly 10 seasons, he played every year and retired. Half way through the next season and the managers son hasn't appeared?

Did he have a testimonial?

It's definitely in there as my 'son' arrived the day following a player meeting all the criteria resigned. Not sure why it didn't work for you though. Did you loan him out or anything like that? Or manage him in a National team and Remove him from nataion? Or move him to the reserves? The last 2 are complete longshots, but they both reset Form and Progress for me, so maybe it affects the son as well.

Edited by scratch99

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the player in question, has to play a minimum about of games per season? This could be the reason my friend if that's the case

6 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the player in question, has to play a minimum about of games per season? This could be the reason my friend if that's the case

I **think** in my case, there was at least 1 season where the player in question only played 1 game then I benched him...

16 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I mayyyyy be wrong then! I always thought the player had to play something like 10 times at least! :unamused:

I didn't know about that, so I was just playing him the absolute minimum near the end. But I can't be sure and all those saves are long gone...

I'm 5 years into my save! Got a few players still in the squad from the beginning so i'll play 1 of the 3 times for the next 5 seaons, 1 of them for 6 games and the other for 10 games! See what happens

I aint done it in the current game yet, but in previous seasons it was achievable by signing the player then playing him at least once every season until he retires after 10 or more years at the club, he gets a testamonial, then not long after the son appears.

In previous games I achieved this with Martin Odegaard and Aleksandar Mitrovic...On one save I even achieved it by also loaning Odegaard after he played the mandatory 1 game/year for me

1 hour ago, Dec said:

I think it is a couple

Could be it then... he only played once in each of the last two seasons because his stats were so poor.

5 hours ago, Johnson2017 said:

Should have just subbed him on for the last 5 minutes in the final 5 or so games haha

That's all I did haha but I was sure on previous games it just had to be 1 appearance?!??

Yeah, mine was pretty average when I got him. Mind you at 18, yours could develop alright. I don't put much stock in the Potential Ability rating from the staff. I've seen so many players have 2 stars when I first saw them, but end up being superstars. Yep, even Messi's regen only had 2 star PA according to my staff. Your son's negatives are all things that can be grown out of, while he has some good positives like Thrives in big matches. 

You won't know until you've played for a few more seasons, hope he works out alright.