Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Eme 4321 Formation

salohcin

Hey guys!

This is my first time posting a tactic so do guide me along! If any of you have already posted this tactics before, i apologise in advance because i just happen to chance upon this tactic in-game

So I decided to do a 4321 tactic for Southampton because some negative comments i get frm matches are that the midfield isn't strong enough. So i built a formation that had 3 midfielders and the rest of the tactics just flowed. I always had a soft spot for Southampton, though not sure why, so decided to have a go with it! The players seen on screen like Lafont, Dembele and Keane are brought in only after i won the premier league title in the first season as seen from the screenshot. This means that i had no transfers done at all. Considering the mediocre team i had, it is quite amazing for me to win the title although i ran into a bit of trouble during the march month due to back to back matches against arsenal, chelsea, manu and liverpool as well as euro cup matches against dortmund (which eliminated the saints)! 

During the game, i will sometimes switch to balanced if im winning by a margin already and i switch betweem DLP and BWM frm time to time so tad hopefully the AI cant break this tactic down

Im into the second season now at Southampton and will post the results again after im done with season 2, but for now do give me feedback and feel free to try this tactic out with other clubs! 

Thanks for reading!

Screenshot_20170124-222958.png

Screenshot_20170124-223003.png

Screenshot_20170124-223017.png

Screenshot_20170124-223030.png

Edited by salohcin

Thank you very much for sharing - im busy with testing my own tactic right now but it sure looks promissing :)

good luck with it in the future and the feedback 

On 24/01/2017 at 23:28, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much for sharing - im busy with testing my own tactic right now but it sure looks promissing :)

good luck with it in the future and the feedback 

Thanks Anders! Also i have completed the second season and i have won the champions league, EFL cup and EPL title again! I changed DLP to BWM and switched from attacking to balanced and it works great for me! 

Screenshot_20170126-111923.png

Screenshot_20170126-112513.png

Screenshot_20170125-195310.png

Screenshot_20170126-112519.png