Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Youth Academy Players

Leeroy1993

Hey this may sound silly but at the start of the 2nd season, my assistant tells me he is promoting youth players that have potential, but I cannot find these youth players anywhere, I've checked the reserves too, but still no youth player, wondered if anyone know how to access these players please?

You have to decide to promote or decline your youth prospects before you can view them. Once you've confirmed that you'll see on your Transfers page the youth players you decided to promote and they'll appear in your squad. I'd recommend checking free agents everytime you start a new season as well to see if anybody good has been released by another club. The topic below shows there's potentially a lot to gain if you're willing to risk signing a youngster who's been let go by another team:

3 minutes ago, Leeroy1993 said:

Appreciate you replying buddy, I never seem to get an option though, I play on EME could this be why?

If it says your assistant chose them then it's possible you have told your assistant to take control of the selection in manager options.

Feel like an idiot now haha I always set my assistant to control friendlies an must always tick youth promotions without even reading what it said, although this is the case I've never had any youth players added to my reserves or first team 

Hey I wanted to know on Fm 18 mobile do all the players in your youth academy come from your native country (e.g Arsenal-England) or can they also come other from countries.

Edited by Emile
Missed a word