Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Can Someone Explain This Nonsense?

un4givenn

I started a Liverpool career in particular. And knowingly I made mistakes and got defeats in games. But the administration has stopped firing me, not even mad at me. 

Why did not they kick me out of coaching?

Screenshot_20170126-131816.png

Screenshot_20170126-131848.png

Screenshot_20170126-131822.png

Screenshot_20170126-131839.png

Screenshot_20170126-131814.png

Screenshot_20170126-131831.png

8 minutes ago, un4givenn said:

I started a Liverpool career in particular. And knowingly I made mistakes and got defeats in games. But the administration has stopped firing me, not even mad at me. 

Why did not they kick me out of coaching?

just try to offer resignation

Ha, why are you trying to get sacked?? I think the first board confidence section is always about the same for the first month or so, regardless of the results. I bet you will get sacked before the end of September.

I can't tell you the situation. I know offer resignation. I just try the system of AI . I wonder what will AI do? And the result is interesting. AI doesn't know big matches or unimportant matches. Look I gain 26 goals from rival Manchester but AI or Liverpool FC didn't send me. I just did something like this to draw attention to the AI of the system.

Edited by un4givenn

Just think about it Jose Mourinho lost to Chelsea 26-0 . And Manchester Football Club will not fire him after this match?

Edited by un4givenn

Yeah, the game gives you a couple of months (maybe 3) at the start where you are basically unfireable. After that they'd start caring about this sort of thing. But you're still in the honeymoon period.  

When you purposely try to break the game by pushing it to its limits you will expose safety measures such as this. 3 games isn't enough time to judge a normal manager and can lead to harsh sackings. In this instance it would be just to sack you but it could break the game for a normal player.

6 minutes ago, Dec said:

When you purposely try to break the game by pushing it to its limits you will expose safety measures such as this. 3 games isn't enough time to judge a normal manager and can lead to harsh sackings. In this instance it would be just to sack you but it could break the game for a normal player.

Dec explained it well, the only way you'd be losing 26-0 to Man Utd is if you're purposely playing something ridiculous so it's not a real issue. We don't want players getting sacked after 3 games generally so the board gives you time to work things out.

There is one big factor here that you are not taking into account, it's a game not real life. The game wants you to enjoy yourself and not instantly sack you after 3/4 games.

Gee Whizz

Ha ha, I suspect either you are not old enough to be in the working world or you have kept the same job for ever through your life. A P45 is a form that is given to you when you move jobs normally associated with being sacked.

4 hours ago, Robbrown172 said:

You better watch your mouth or you'll be looking at an indefinite ban. Jerk.

Excuse me? He was having a laugh hence the :P. No need for that type of response.