Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Reduced Interest In The Premier League

Meestercat

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever received a message in their inbox about there being a "reduced international interest in the Premier League with reduced budgets as a result"?   If you have, did interest ever pick up again?

I've never seen this message before, either in the Mobile version or the full fat version.

It's bloody typical though, I'd just (literally just!) got Hull promoted to the Premier League 6 years into my journeyman save (via Stockport and York) and thought that the big time beckoned.  I'm now presented with a weak squad and just £2mil to bolster it.  I'm actually relishing the challenge, but the timing... man!

I believe I saw it in one of the career threads. They really added a bunch of hurdles to England this year didn't they - this and Brexit. Kind of happy I decided to play in Spain this year. 

Cheers for the replies. Sadly it seems to have reinforced the gulf between the bigger clubs as they are still spending ridiculous sums while I'm doing manual searches for cheap International strikers (bloody Brexit).