Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Who Are Wrockwardine Wood

In my current save I have loaned out 4 youngsters to a team called Wrockwardine Wood...

Anyone have a clue who they actually are, what league there in, I have never heard of them, yet through each save I have played they always manage to sign decent players on loan

I have searched through the teams in my save and can't find them in the others section of teams, all there greyed out players suggest there an amateur clubScreenshot_2017-02-01-13-04-49.png

Also when looking through my some of my players career history section, they have played for teams that I also cannot find among other teams.

It has given me an idea for a changes.txt file if I can include some of these lower league sides into the game as I want to try get back into the editing side of things in the game

http://www.wrockwardinewoodfc.co.uk/

They appear to be... tiny. Very, very, tiny. Entirely Amateur from the looks of their webpage. They're described as a "FA Chartered Standard" which, from my reading (I'm from the US, and not entirely familiar with anything below tier 6 or so of the FA), so...  I guess that would make them a grassroots club?

*shrug*

I've seen some random teams generate players, even ones miles down the FA pyramid. Clearly, the team is in the database, short of that, I've got nothing more than the club's contact info:

New Rd, Wrockwardine Wood, Telford TF2 7AB, UK
Phone: +44 1952 613086

I'm not dialing them internationally, but you could probably ring them up if you're really interested -- there doesn't seem to be much information available from a quick search via Google.

Edited by BleedsBlue

Going by my own investigation...Had a look about online last night when I could not sleep ?

I found there in the Mercian Regional League, looks like they have quite an impressive setup as with teams ranging from Infants age up to Adult Men and Women.

They played in the Shropshire County League until 2012 when that league dissolved and the teams moved to the Mercian Regional League, which sits at Levels 13, 14, 15 in the English Football League System, it does not however lie in the National League System which stops at Level 11(also called Step 7)

Mercian League...Mercian Regional Football League...In theory this division would be Step 9 with the League above being in the National League System

The overall structure of English Football...English Football League System

The National League System...National League System

The National League System also known as non-League, governs clubs from Vanarama National right down to the Step 7 County Leagues

Took me by surprise they are even included in the games db when many teams above them connected to the National League System are not. I am trying to find a way to see just which teams are included, Wrockwardine is probably the most random team to ever appear in the database ?

They are that small, they can't even take part in the FA Cup or FA Vase and most likely play on nothing more than a roped off pitch in a public park where players will most likely have to pay subs to play