Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Running Fmm 17

ggbrito

Hey guys!

I bought Football Manager on Steam and I received for free Football Manager Touch. I was so happy because I thought it was Football Manager Mobile (something in my mind made me think that I could install it on a mobile device with a code or something like that). So as in life, nothing is perfect. Many other users got pissed with SI because they bought FMT thinking the same thing as me.

So I decided to look for FMM17 on Play Store, and what was my surprise when I saw my device is not compatible with the game (I own a Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus, played last year's FMM on it).

As a result to this, I downloaded the apk, but I really wanted to know if there's a way that I can buy the game and play on my phone.

Can someone help me?

-- Edit --

Oh shit, I just realized that I can't buy the game because it's not available on my country. Since I'm real bad with this technology (I have used iPhones since day 1 and this is my first android phone), is there a way I can change my play store country?

Edited by ggbrito

Your device should be fine, please try turning it off and on and trying again. However it may be as the game (like all FM games) aren't available to buy in Brazil.

1 minute ago, Dec said:

Your device should be fine, please try turning it off and on and trying again. However it may be as the game (like all FM games) aren't available to buy in Brazil.

Yes! hahaha. I just realized that, even edited my post... Do you know if there's a way that I can buy it?

Unfortunately, it seems that all methods using VPN allows me to download only free apps. It won't work for buying it. I guess I'll have to settle for the "free" version of the apk.

Thanks for you support!

35 minutes ago, Dec said:

"you must have a valid payment method with a billing address located inside a country in order to access that country's Play Store."

http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/44677/how-to-change-my-device-location-on-the-play-store

So, basically, I need to get an american credit card to pay for it, and use my shipito address as my billing address? As I tried to buy on my iPad (US App Store) with my own credit card and it was refused

On 02/02/2017 at 04:09, AlanD173 said:

You can try to root ( jail break) your phone but that would make your warranty useless!

YouTube for that.

I'm really a newbie with this. If I root my phone, I can buy the game with my brazilian credit card? sorry for the stupid question haha.

I'm at the point of buying those itunes gift cards to play on my ipad, giving up on android (which I wanted the most for mobility and downloading all the databases and license fixes).

I also want to do a career story in which I try to get Parma back to Serie A and try to win the Champions, but I won't do this with generic player names.

And er; sorry for my english. I'm kinda rusty :P

I believe the issue is with the Google Play store, which still requires a valid CC issued to the nation from which it's being purchased. Rooting won't make it appear in the Brazilian store, nor should it make the CC processing accept a foreign card. (In such case as using VPN to connect to another country's Play store)

You could try, certainly, but I do not believe it will affect the result. 

Also, your English is better than most of my countrymen. No need for apologies whatsoever :)

Edited by BleedsBlue
Typing on a phonr
38 minutes ago, BleedsBlue said:

I believe the issue is with the Google Play store, which still requires a valid CC issued to the nation from which it's being purchased. Rooting won't make it appear in the Brazilian store, nor should it make the CC processing accept a foreign card. (In such case as using VPN to connect to another country's Play store)

You could try, certainly, but I do not believe it will affect the result. 

Also, your English is better than most of my countrymen. No need for apologies whatsoever :)

I tried via VPN, it still declines my credit card. What might help is using VPN to access the american play store and using some CC from the us. I thought I could use paypal for this, but I haven't found anything indicating this. 

I might search for those online prepaid credit cards, it might work but I have no idea of how I can charge it since my currency is Real ?

And to think that I'm having all this trouble because of a license problem :(

Thanks! I really appreciate it! :)