Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Player Retrained Till Natural

Meow

So with the retraining now working, I'm sure we are all excited to get more versatility.

I was unsure how it worked because I could still put a player to train on a position he was already accomplished in. So I left a few players on such schedules as a test.

Then I saw thisScreenshot_2017-02-02-22-31-06.png

"Oh so it's my job to remember who got fully retrained or not?" I thought

Screenshot_2017-02-02-22-22-02.png

Wait... wait what? This never happened in previous editions! I've not heard anyone say anything like this on vibe either.

Anyone already know this? Or does everyone know and I'm just some kid that has been living under a rock? To be honest if this is the new system, I like it much better. I don't believe in such things as a "natural position", players on FMM change natural position every year.

Edited by Meow

I'd be more interested in finding out more about how retraining works as well. Seems like it's all the rage now but I've never tried it. Why/when/how do you choose your retrain subject and from which position to which?

2 minutes ago, veerus said:

I'd be more interested in finding out more about how retraining works as well. Seems like it's all the rage now but I've never tried it. Why/when/how do you choose your retrain subject and from which position to which?

I retrain them to a position they have aptitude to play in. That's it. I might never start them there, but it's useful when you've used all your subs and someone gets red carded or get a knock.

I just retrain them in a position that has the highest aptitude that makes sense. Though I do have a preference for certain positions than others because of my formation (I don't use the wing back, DMC and AMC positions), so I do try to find other positions to retrain them in.

@Ashez Interesting.... maybe it's a 1 in 100/1000 glitch I encountered. I would be nice is certain players had a possibility of retraining till natural in certain positions (though really the difference between accomplished and natural is insignificant), so I can satisfy my OCD.

Has anyone else here tried retraining players and received the retraining complete message?

Edited by Meow
4 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This is intended behaviour (this is also possible on FM PC). Retraining has been reworked in the latest update.

6xc1VXa.jpg

Best keep everyone in the loop then :P 

@Davdio 

This is for FMM16 however, the coding for the attributes has since changed. I did just use the same images brought over and renamed them accordingly. Since using the medal attributes, the green colour looks cancerous. Lol

@Jack Joyce This is great news, I was always a fan of the FM position, so to see both the individual positions (rather than the left, centre, right, d, dm, m, am and f) and the ability to retrain to natural being implemented makes me a happy happy FMM player,

7 hours ago, Nick11 said:

During retraining... you played ur player at random position or the position you wanted him to train ??

No, it was preseason. Never played him there before.

18 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Wondering how it work . I tried to retrain a few players but it never worked.

Because it's just been fixed. You don't need to play players in the position you're retraining them for. 

15 hours ago, Nick11 said:

Any idea how is this possible. I've seen it older fmh versions too .

Screenshot_2017-02-03-19-16-14-771_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

No, nothing like that ever happened in previous editions. I can confirm that. The old system was left right centre, not individual positions. Also how does that image illustrate anything?

Like I said, I didn't do anything. Duarte for me was playing left back all of last season, I had Vestergaard and Nastasic (both free) at left centre back all of last season, but both were physical centre backs turning 30 so I decided to sell.

I did put him on centre back training as a test because the only other position was left wing back which I don't utilise. I wanted to bring in a centre back and sell Duarte to make way for Shaquille Chambers (an academy graduate), but suddenly the message popped up and he could play there naturally.

Edited by Meow

@Meow i don't get it ...what you just said.

Can you please tell how my left wing bak is BPD and how BPD is marked WB. Strike marked as IF.

I can confirm that i saw these this case on fmh15 too. 

Did you , after putting  on training, played him as center back or just normally as LB ??

3 hours ago, Nick11 said:

@Meow i don't get it ...what you just said.

Can you please tell how my left wing bak is BPD and how BPD is marked WB. Strike marked as IF.

I can confirm that i saw these this case on fmh15 too. 

Did you , after putting  on training, played him as center back or just normally as LB ??

I don't know, I can't recreate this problem with Duarte. Report the bug to SI.

I did not play him at centre back. I only played him at left back.