Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What Feature Are You Hoping For In The New Update?

SaintPaul

I liked the ability to loan players to foreign teams being introduced a few years ago. That was a big one for me, because I stick to the Scottish leagues a lot, and players could only develop to a certain level when loaned out  domestically. 

I can't think of anything that would substantially boost the game this year, considering they'll need to keep things aside for FMM 18, but I might be overlooking something. 

On a side note, I'm really disappointed that more people aren't asking for the winter transfer update now. It always makes me laugh. Someone asked for it in November, and it REALLY amused me, his justification for asking was that managers would have targets in mind. 

I think the "feature" you listed was more an AI tweak to make the game realistic, which seems to be standard for these updates. Tiny additions based on user feedback and AI tweaks.

For me the biggest addition would be the ability for scouts and physios to take exams.

Trust me, people are asking for it. I've answered the question at least 5 times today but transfers are still happening in Poland and China, as well as major news like Lampard retiring. The game isn't going to get all the data researched locked down, verified, implemented, tested then approved in 3 days. It's unrealistic.

1 hour ago, SaintPaul said:

On a side note, I'm really disappointed that more people aren't asking for the winter transfer update now. It always makes me laugh. Someone asked for it in November, and it REALLY amused me, his justification for asking was that managers would have targets in mind. 

IIRC, winter transfer updates have always been late February to early March.

On the subject of the post, I would have to admit to my line of thinking being similar to Dec's. Though, I'm rather sure that attributes for staff will have to wait another year. Even just the addition of CA/PA for scouts and pysios would be nice touch. Along with the aforementioned exams.

For me something as minor as arranging own friendlies would really add to the game. To my FMM experience I should say. It doesn't significantly improve the game itself but flavor is in the details. It's boring playing friendlies against teams from my own league especially playing long careers.

Feeder club for sending players on loan & pre-match conference   is something that i would like to see on next version of fmm.  A job interview when you apply for jobs .

If you're talking about the next update as in March-ish, then just further AI work on tactics a they've made good strides in 8.1

If you're talking about FMM18, I'd love to see them rework training regimes and how you train your players, as well as a rework and/or more feedback about player unhappiness.