Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Iscout Fmm 2017

Nickmac81

Hey everyone, expecially to the blokes that make this page happen and help to make Football Manager 2017 the best Management sim ever. And I won't bang on too much because I'm managing Coventry after starting a save unemployed, got promoted from League 1 by coming 1st in my first season, won the Illustrious Checkatrade Trophy and now in Season 2 I'm 3rd in the Championship and defeated Liverpool   1-0 in the EFL Cup in the 93 minute. And I'm telling you, I spent almost an hour pre game selecting my team changing my formation from my usual 4-1-2-2-1 to a more defensive and conventional 4-2-2-1-1 to negate Klopps geggenpressing and getting the team tactics spot on for an epic upset. I unded up with 63% of the possession but only half the chances on goal. Without banging on, it was.a Managerial master stroke and I'm refussing job offers from Germany and Spain in order to bring Coventry back to the top flight.

Anyway sorry, that's not why I'm here but please feel free to tell me your FMM2017 stories, I'd love to read them.

I created this Topic because I just bought iScout FMM2017 for my Galaxy s6 and it is working great but I'll be buggered if I can find an explanation on the quite large discrepancies between certain attributes, what the abbreviated words PA, CA etc mean. I've figured it's probably Current Ability and Potental ability but I would love to watch a tutorial (which does not work through the app) or have someone please explain the nuances of this app and are the PA figures a lock on a players ceiling or is it an educated guess like the Scouts make. Also when you see the greyed out reserves players coming through, should you sign them all or just pick and choose based on their attribute levels and the age? The scouts never rate them when they first come in but out of about 40 that I've signed, kept and released, I have one that has a 4 star potential, but 1 out of 40 odd isn't great odds. I just sacked poor Steve Ogrizovich (my GK coach) in order to sign a youth coach, thinking this may help with the quality coming through. I only have 3 coaching spots to choose, will this effect my Goalkeepers ability, it is imperative to have s GK coach? My AM (Mike Newell) is Attacking, I signed Wes Brown as my Defensive and I have just got some bloke with a Silver badge as a youth coach. I'm hoping that with my skill set being General, I can cover the GK side of things, but we'll see and I'm keeping a close eye on it.. Our youth facilities at Coventry are "Good" but despite many requests the board aren't budging on improving them, tight asses.

Sorry about all the questions but this has been what's on my mind relating to my game, would love to chat with anyone who can help me with my questions and I can give you some tips on how to get into the EFL Cup Semi Final with Coventry or anyone ?. Speaking of which, it's time for the 1st Leg against Man City at Etihad Stadium and being a Man United supporter, nothing would give me greater joy in masterminding the failure of another one of our most hated rivals.

Cheers,.happy Managing. Nick.

Ok, so I've gone back into iScout after accepting the Job as West Ham Manager and I'm clearing out the staff thaI don't want and getting some top notch coaches, Scouts and Physios in but for some reason all of a sudden iScout isn't showing a majority of Staffs CA or PA. Almost everyone I check is coming up blank with that information. Do you have any idea why this would be happening? It was all fine before I took this new job and saved this game over a different slot (#1 as previous one when working was save slot #3).