Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Ashley Young

Anyone found a way to get rid of Ashley Young? No one wants, or is able to take him, because of his huge wage and I can't release him because of the £4.1m compensation which the board don't want to pay.

26 minutes ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

On a side note who should I buy Dele Alli or James Ward-Prowse?

Alli all the way. As for Young, leave him in the reserves (or try loaning him out).

Ashley Young played him in the injuries challenge so managed to play him a few times - surprisingly he had a few good games - 8-8-7-8 but played him on the left (AM) in a 4-2-3-1 balanced formation - any other position he was constant 6's.  It seemed to be the only position he could play, (at least it numbed the pain for a few weeks) but yes dumped him as soon as I could with a Bosman!!!

Some of United's players are just overly paid and it's a burden as they're nowhere near the first team standard :(

It has become a "routine" for me to try and get rid of Rooney, Young, and Schweinsteiger but all to no avail. Wages are a problem here so I can understand why no other club would be willing to match their monstrous wage.

Rooney has been complaining of a "need for new challenge" ever since FMH 13 if I'm not mistaken and it doesn't matter if he plays well too. It sucks that only a new contract shuts him - at least til the end of the season :unamused: