Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fmm 2017 Unlimited Money And Good Facilities

Karakus

Hi Guys 

i m from Turkey and an fmm 2017 newbie. Also just now signed up here. I m not sure whether it will be ok to share this info with u. Thats s why i ll start with a little brief. 

I started to play the game wid my ipad on 29th Jan. i have been playing with Keciorengucu in a lower division. After 3 years i achieved to win all the cups with my team. i ve started 30k budget and my strategy was to buy potential cheapest players, play with them and next season with selling them making cash. I did some good cash like 4-5 m. But after that i found a way to have unlimited money.  

What i m going to do is now to share some screenshots and if the admins will let me, i want to explain how i did it. I ll share how i was and how i am now. 

I uploaded my old and new transfers so u can check it. My players was all under 400k. 

Then what i ve found has changed my transfer policy. So, if it s ok i want to share wid u how i did it...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Karakus

i think, it s impossible for a lower division team to make hundred millions in 3 years by selling players also when it is considered it was given only 30k starting budget.

Also i ve posted whom i transfered out. you can check the screenshot..

i ve discovered like a weak point of the game... so is it ok to share it? I am not still sure to explain it.. i need ideas from some gamers.. 

Edited by Karakus

Well, if you have the Sugar Daddy unlockable, then you can turn it off and on and off and on etc and each time you'll get quite a few million (depending on your current level), so you could get unlimited money that way.

And I did once sell a player I signed on a free agent for £118M, so you could build up money quickly that way, but you'd have to be an top level club to be able to attract someone worth that much. So I assume it's not that.

So ... what is it? :)

guys, please help me to record my ipad to show u  how i did it.. btw i bought neither unlockable nor used third party but just discovered a weak point of the game..

Also u can check the  "Keciorengucu" which is i m playing wid is a lowest division club in Turkey. So it s impossible to sell a player in 3rd season with that huge price.. So what i ve done is a new discovery. 

İn a conclusion, i didnt make that money wid an unlockable or selling players. I did with a weak point of the game. Also i believe it must be fixed with a new update

Edited by Karakus

I d say after i ve found the glitch i lost my eagerness to play wid the game. So it may effect like a spoiler. That s why i need some ideas whether publish it here or not. 

But if any1 tells me how to record ipad screen i ll definitely post it to youtube

Edited by Karakus
19 minutes ago, Karakus said:

I d say after i ve found the glitch i lost my eagerness to play wid the game. So it may effect like a spoiler. That s why i need some ideas whether publish it her or not. 

But if any1 tells me how to record ipad screen i ll post it to youtube

To use another phone is an easy way.

40 minutes ago, Karakus said:

I d say after i ve found the glitch i lost my eagerness to play wid the game. So it may effect like a spoiler. That s why i need some ideas whether publish it her or not. 

But if any1 tells me how to record ipad screen i ll post it to youtube

If you take screenshots on your iPad you can use imgur.com to upload the photos - then copy & paste the link here and then we'll be able to see your screenshot.

Followed this step by step an did not work for me the board said no, even though I've been in charge 4 seasons, won 5 cups, rich finances, continental rep, exceed expectations, I play on EME could this be why? 

Thanks for sharing the video! I tried this on a couple of different saves I have & I didn't have any luck. I'm sure there's an algorithm that allows you to unlock the money like you have though.

That s why i need to show u other details to u. It is definitely working. Plz somebody help me with recording ipad screen. I think i need to be more explainatory

It s really difficult with my limited English though. So it will be better to show u wid a video. 

Dec, i think it must be fixed with a new update, i presume. 

41 minutes ago, Leeroy1993 said:

Followed this step by step an did not work for me the board said no, even though I've been in charge 4 seasons, won 5 cups, rich finances, continental rep, exceed expectations, I play on EME could this be why? 

I think it will work wid a lower division club. Bcuz mine was lower. 

Can you try with the newest update please? Then report back. Thanks

I really think it won't work for every team but only when you have good success and a generous board/owe you one.

U have to try board req sometimes, once they accept exploit it with this strategy ))

Edited by Karakus