Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Gijon Tactic Help/advice Eme

AndersJ

Im in my 2nd season with Gijon. Im 2nd in la liga ( very surprising ). 

This is my tactic and my setup. Im thinking im almost there with the tactic but its to inconsistant ( if thats a word :D

what do you guys have of advice for the tactic ?

and hence the very small sharing of great tactics this year ( what are you other guys hiding that works for EME :)?

IMG_1696.PNG

IMG_1695.PNG

IMG_1694.PNG

IMG_1697.PNG

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

IMG_1696.PNG

If i was you ...i would switch wingers role , pair AP with BWM ,Leave DLP as it is , Put one LD with two CD . SGK over GK.

I think your defense it bit exposed as your aren't using FBs. 

IMG_1697.PNG

Balanced with mixed passing .no pressing as it increases the chances of conceding goals(as u are not fb)

I'm not sure about playing Counter Attack with Attacking mentality and no outlet in your defence (no WBs or BPD).

Also play your TM in the centre so that he can disrupt the two CBs in 4 at the back formation.

11 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Balanced with mixed passing .no pressing as it increases the chances of conceding goals(as u are not fb)

I found recently that pressing and committed tackling works  

I think you're doing fine. Conceding only 14 is good. Have you tried balance? Or change the TM to a DLF the wingers still has the IF and AF to cross to so there should be no problems

2 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I found recently that pressing and committed tackling works  

Well that's okay but get too many fouls.

I recently have found success by Pressing with men behind ball with Balanced mentality. Any idea how they work ??

13 minutes ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

I'm not sure about playing Counter Attack with Attacking mentality and no outlet in your defence (no WBs or BPD).

Also play your TM in the centre so that he can disrupt the two CBs in 4 at the back formation.

Putting forward (adf & dlf) with two if also works with 3 Central midfielders.

3 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Well that's okay but get too many fouls.

I recently have found success by Pressing with men behind ball with Balanced mentality. Any idea how they work ??

I have 2 saves one with United and one with Legia in Poland. With United I don't get too much cards but with Legia i get many yellows so I don't know if it's the quality of the players or because in Legia 80% of my players are aggressive

I rarely use men behind the ball but if it works I think it's because even when you press you have enough players behind covering the holes exposed by the player pressing

2 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I have 2 saves one with United and one with Legia in Poland. With United I don't get too much cards but with Legia i get many yellows so I don't know if it's the quality of the players or because in Legia 80% of my players are aggressive

I guess that depends upon Tackling and positioning rating . Better the Tackling rating less chances of making foul. 

Yeah aggression do play part in it .

Thank you very much for the advice guys - the opponents often get penaltys against me. It could be the quality or the commited, but its very interesting too hear your advice