Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Bankruptcy

Jack

I started a new save at the weekend and both clubs I've managed thus far (Grimsby Town & Aston Villa) have gone into bankruptcy. I've stretched my budget at times however never crossed the line and gone into the red - with Grimsby it stayed at 'insecure' and once I left for Villa they went into bankruptcy. Now I'm at Villa, when I took the job the wage budget was deep in the red but I quickly corrected it. A season later after multiple adjustments I had healthy budgets but suddenly the finances went to 'insecure' and then rather quickly into 'bankruptcy'. It wouldn't usually bother me knowing that neither my wage or transfer budgets are in the red but it's started to affect my players' morale so I have a few questions:

Has anybody else experienced going into bankruptcy despite the transfer budget / wage budget being completely fine? Has anyone had any recent issues with this? Is there anything I can do as manager to help the club out? I honestly just find this mind-boggling as in all my years of playing FM after stretching & altering budgets I've never ran into any financial difficulties, so to have two problems one after the other in my first fresh save since the update leaves a little doubt in my mind.

Edited by Jack

If you aren't sure what version you are on simply click "Credits" on the home screen and it will tell you at the top.

Never had this issue myself.

I'm on the latest update. Never had an issue with it either hence the confusion.

Edited by Jack