Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Which Four Countries Do You Play As In A New Save?

Zkbvjxq

In other words, which country do you put on as your "home" country and which countries do you put in the three other slots when starting a new career?

I always load Spain and Portugal, all of whatever league I'm playing in and the fourth is whatever other league is suited to whatever I need from the league. If I'm playing in a "weaker league" like Portugal I'd load say Turkey and Holland alongside Spain, if I'm playing in England I'd likely load France. 

England (primary) - always

Spain - always

then 2 from Italy / Germany / France / Scotland / Holland - usually Italy & Germany

As a general rule, I put my the main country as the one I start in.

England/ Spain/ Italy/ France in general. If my home nation is anything other than these 4, France goes.

Makes me wonder if leagues like USA or China were available how many people would actually use them considering the majority of people here like managing in the 4 powerhouse European leagues.

Edited by Jack

If I'm playing a challenge I usually load the ones required + 1 (Portugal/Holland).

If I'm just playing my fav. teams I go all over the place. Whatever league combination gets me excited. Most recent..Holland-Belgium-Germany-France.

1. England(Primary)
  2. Spain
  3. Holland
  4. Portugal

Though I sometimes, I substitute Germany, Italy or France  for Holland and Portugal...

Though sometimes I go for a UK Setup

1. England
  2. Scotland
  3. Northern Ireland
  4. Wales
On 26/02/2017 at 19:09, Jack said:

Makes me wonder if leagues like USA or China were available how many people would actually use them considering the majority of people here like managing in the 4 powerhouse European leagues.

I must admit I tend to do the same, but I think that's mainly down to a lack of different options. I know there are a good selection of leagues available but for me, Asia is massively overlooked and I think the Chinese Super League and the J-League would be fantastic additions. They would offer us much more variety for League combinations, as would the MLS.