Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Minor Bugs On My Save

AleZacQue

Hi there, i started a save with dortmund and came across 2 bugs. 

1) I promoted a youth player on my third season and i didnt bring in any other reinforcements for that window. But my supporters and board regarded it as a 'signing' and is unhappy about it. I feel that as it is a promotion from my youth team and its for the future of the team, it should be treated as a promotion and not as a signing. This caused my board to be unhappy

2) As u can see from my pictures, on my second season i did not win the league title but for some reason it displayed me to be first place.  in that season i lost the title to bayern on the last day and we ended up on the same points but they got a better goal difference, u can see that they got 1st and it shows i got 1st too but i dont have the title as i did not win it. i dont have the save now as i am in my third season and recently discovered

these are two bugs which i have noticed, hope that this helps in any future updates :) cheers

Screenshot_20170210-102847.png

Screenshot_20170210-102901.png

Screenshot_20170210-102912.png

Screenshot_20170210-224239.png

Screenshot_20170210-224251.png

Screenshot_20170210-224305.png

Screenshot_20170210-224338.png

42 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Yeah. The fans really don't like you promoting young players.... ?

Definitely, an utterly pointless addition in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Definitely, an utterly pointless addition in my opinion. 

I think it's fine for the fans to get upset about certain signings, but obviously not academy players, or youngsters for the future (anyone 23 or under) or bargain squad players. Maybe just overpriced players with dubious records, or personality issues, or players from your rivals.

So I like the feature but not it's current implementation.

1 hour ago, AleZacQue said:

yes and even after i moved them to my b team, i still got red from my board and fans

If they play well in the first team, the board and fans will back down. But of course normally you may not play a youngster right away. I generally just ignore them

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

If they play well in the first team, the board and fans will back down. But of course normally you may not play a youngster right away. I generally just ignore them

very good point yea sth they need to twerk alittle