Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Rudiger Or Zouma?

Rudiger or Zouma?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy Antonio Rudiger or Kurt Zouma for my side?

• Rudiger
    • Zouma

Looking for a quick opinion and vote on who I should buy for my Sassuolo side to play at CB. I can't choose myself, so thought I'd crowdsource it ?

A couple of points to add:

• Both have central defender as their recommended roles—I’d prefer ball playing defender, but anyway
  • Zouma is only playing half a season at Chelsea, Rudiger plays every match for Roma
  • Zouma will cost me £40m, Rudiger will cost £50m—not fussed about the extra money, I can afford it
  • Both are asking for £110k per week
  • According to Sortitoutsi’s database, Rudiger is a lot more injury prone than Zoumawhich worries me
  • My other centre back is Niklas Sule, who's German—can Rudiger build a better partnership with him because they're both German?
  • Rudiger plays for Roma, so buying him from a league rival should help me during the season, you'd think
  • The scout report for Zouma says he thrives in big matches—that sounds good?

Based on their stats, you might say Rudiger edges it, but what makes it even to me is his injury proneness I mentioned… Their ratings and scout reports are:

IMG_5067.jpg.cc689ccc1cd022b45939da4328ecef7e.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg.8b18dba8a820e5f227b3eab9c449604c.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg.1fbc3e99285b7cd71eeaaff1fc12cb71.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg.cc71d2b97ad9666b2d31e4fca5f6b242.jpg

Edited by rowancavanagh

The injury proness is enough reason to ditch Rudiger.. You can't really enjoy having a prized possession out of reach. Besides, Zouma offers a 'man wall' at the back as his aerial ability, tacking shows. You're also less likely to get into trouble since he's got a 20 for decisions. He is not a bad athlete either.

From personal experience Tah would be the ideal partner to Sule, but if you can't go for him than Zouma is definitely the better canidate over Rudiger. He's incredibly solid as a CD and if you train him right a good BD.

I'd sign neither and ideally go for a left footer to partner Sule (99% sure he's right footed anyway). The engine loves a BPD playing a silly pass and putting you in trouble so you should try to avoid this. If not Tah all day long, cheaper and solid. 

I had Rudiger and found he couldn't handle the Intensive training without getting injured every 10 games or so. I had to lower his training to keep him fit but due to this he didn't really improve to match the massive £60m I had to pay for him. Would go Zouma all day long. 

Definitely Tah as mentioned by many here, but since he's bought I'd say Zouma. Who would then be third choice anyway? You only mentioned Sule.

23 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'd sign neither and ideally go for a left footer to partner Sule (99% sure he's right footed anyway).

Sule is right footed but is yellow on left foot, which isn't that bad tbh.