Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Do I Sell Him??????

15 minutes ago, LOLITSLIT said:

I mean your using the in game editor so you could easliy replace him and bring him back using it as well.

He hasn't used it.

The question isn't about the player as you could probably change player roles if needs be to find someone as good and looking deep into him, he isn't exceptional. Just has a lot of greens. Good for a box to Box midfielder but if you could/wanted you can change player role to an advanced playmaker and find a player with 20 in all key attributes that would be a lot more effective.

The question is... do you need the money to strengthen other areas of your team as well? It is a lot of money and you could buy 2 World Class players at least or 3-5 very good players with potential to be World Class.

10 hours ago, Dec said:

He hasn't used it.

The question isn't about the player as you could probably change player roles if needs be to find someone as good and looking deep into him, he isn't exceptional. Just has a lot of greens. Good for a box to Box midfielder but if you could/wanted you can change player role to an advanced playmaker and find a player with 20 in all key attributes that would be a lot more effective.

The question is... do you need the money to strengthen other areas of your team as well? It is a lot of money and you could buy 2 World Class players at least or 3-5 very good players with potential to be World Class.

How did you know I hadn't used the editor to edit anything with out looking at the saves? I do use it look at the potential of the players though. 

But yeah I don't really like using Getman players cause they don't get called up to national team Leon and Kevin Volland are the exception, so I duplicated the save on the one I'm using now I've not sold him, because I've enjoyed using him since like i started playing FMM. On the other save which I've not used yet I'll sell him and probably go for Renato Sanches and Franck Kessie, and see how it goes, thanks you for the help and the ideas everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Hashan Perera said:

How did you know I hadn't used the editor to edit anything with out looking at the saves? I do use it look at the potential of the players though. 

But yeah I don't really like using Getman players cause they don't get called up to national team Leon and Kevin Volland are the exception, so I duplicated the save on the one I'm using now I've not sold him, because I've enjoyed using him since like i started playing FMM. On the other save which I've not used yet I'll sell him and probably go for Renato Sanches and Franck Kessie, and see how it goes, thanks you for the help and the ideas everyone. 

It goes yellow when it has been used but the button is still blue.

8 minutes ago, Dec said:

It goes yellow when it has been used but the button is still blue.

Oh ok, but yeah sold Leon and bought Sanches and Kessie for 110 million. And Sanches already looks like a beast not as good as Leon yet but 3 years younger.

image.png

8 hours ago, Hashan Perera said:

Oh ok, but yeah sold Leon and bought Sanches and Kessie for 110 million. And Sanches already looks like a beast not as good as Leon yet but 3 years younger.

image.png

Good choice. A bit of back up too making your team overall stronger with £40m left to improve another position.

For me when you have that kinda money at a club of that size it's all about signing or retaining the top performing players so average rating counts for a lot. If Goretzka is averaging over 7.7 I'd say he probably is worth keeping even at that money. If he's between 7-7.7 he can be replaced by someone cheaper who'll provide the same rating.

If you have already managed a year in which you have won everything (League, Cup, Super Cup, CL, Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship) you can sell him and make a nice little challenge for yourself right there. Renato is a great and obvious option surely for a substitute.

If you haven't, well, money shouldn't really be that necessary for the club you're managing.

5 hours ago, tenere1982 said:

If you have already managed a year in which you have won everything (League, Cup, Super Cup, CL, Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship) you can sell him and make a nice little challenge for yourself right there. Renato is a great and obvious option surely for a substitute.

If you haven't, well, money shouldn't really be that necessary for the club you're managing.

What do you mean by challenge? I've won everything apart from the club world championship

18 hours ago, Jack said:

For me when you have that kinda money at a club of that size it's all about signing or retaining the top performing players so average rating counts for a lot. If Goretzka is averaging over 7.7 I'd say he probably is worth keeping even at that money. If he's between 7-7.7 he can be replaced by someone cheaper who'll provide the same rating.

On the save I sold him Renato replaced him and he achieves about the same rating and quickly developed into a very very good player through IT. But I do know what you mean, I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thank you.