Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Hex Editing Save Files

Hello. Since I've learned how to use the Hex Editor, I managed to not only change the clubs/nations that I was managing but also change the names of clubs, nations, competitions and even managers' names. But I also want to know that is the any way to use the Hex Editor to edit my team's budget? Thanks :)

I don't use Hex editor to change  team's budget. But You can use some app to adjust/hack/cheat that value (money). It usually is required device rooted.

If you don't want to hack, you can buy/unlock Sugar Daddy, and there is a tip for make more money by using Sugar Daddy.

(Vietnamese: Bạn có thể dùng một số app để hack tiền mà, thường là máy phải root. (Mình có thể hướng dẫn). Nếu bạn không thích hack thì có thể mua gói Sugar Daddy, sau đó dùng mẹo để tiền nhiều hơn.)

Good luck!!

P/S: Nhân tiện mình có edit data để có đội tuyển Việt Nam, bạn thích thì mình share. :):D

30 minutes ago, quochuy277 said:

I don't use Hex editor to change  team's budget. But You can use some app to adjust/hack/cheat that value (money). It usually is required device rooted.

If you don't want to hack, you can buy/unlock Sugar Daddy, and there is a tip for make more money by using Sugar Daddy.

(Vietnamese: Bạn có thể dùng một số app để hack tiền mà, thường là máy phải root. (Mình có thể hướng dẫn). Nếu bạn không thích hack thì có thể mua gói Sugar Daddy, sau đó dùng mẹo để tiền nhiều hơn.)

Good luck!!

P/S: Nhân tiện mình có edit data để có đội tuyển Việt Nam, bạn thích thì mình share. :):D

Thanks. I've finally found a way to do that :).

P/s: but I though that you can't edit the database without the PGE? How can you make the Vietnamese database?

9 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

P/s: but I though that you can't edit the database without the PGE? How can you make the Vietnamese database?

I use Hex editor to edit database. But, I want  Vietnam national team can play in World Cup, so I creat some fake players with high CA/PA (International level). :)

3 hours ago, quochuy277 said:

I use Hex editor to edit database. But, I want  Vietnam national team can play in World Cup, so I creat some fake players with high CA/PA (International level). :)

Wow. I don't know that the Hex Editor can do that :D

Anyway, I would love to manage Vietnam too, but I think I'll have to finish some unfinised business with Germany national team first. Thanks ;)