Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Ai Team Condition Management

rseven

I posted a post in SI forum and hope SI can improve the condition management of AI team. But no reply up to now. The link is here.

In my current Leicester city save, I saw below.

In AI controlled team Chelsea, five players condition is under 70% and seven players condition is under 80% when match time is 30min.

And take a look, Hazard condition is 60% at 30min and 60% at 88min.

When a human gamer try to rotate players to keep them 90% up for start line-up. But AI don't care.

This bring me some question:

1. Condition is not import in A game. At least AI team can ignore it.

2. Will low condition impact performance of player?

Note: Game is on v8.1, lasted version, and game engine is EME.

Screenshot_20170211-101046.png

Screenshot_20170211-101512.png

Screenshot_20170211-101525.png

Edited by rseven

I've never is particular tested this, but I always assumed the 60% with the green plus sign is when a player would be particularly prone to knocks. It doesn't go below that because players without injury or knocks are not never below 60% condition.

I always just assume that the lower the condition, the slower, less dynamic and it's easier for players to pass them. That's why an impact sub is always so effective (or maybe that's a little confirmation bias on my part).

Issues like this really annoy me, they say the engine doesn't know who's who but you'd get instant injuries dropping down to that percent and they'd never perform/be ready for the next match. One rule for us and another for the AI. 

17 hours ago, Ashez said:

Issues like this really annoy me, they say the engine doesn't know who's who but you'd get instant injuries dropping down to that percent and they'd never perform/be ready for the next match. One rule for us and another for the AI. 

Exactly, the game is running in different way.

Except what you mentioned, AI team can buy player without payment. Transfer budget is no meaning for AI team.

19 hours ago, Ashez said:

There's no difference in the performance of low condition players for the AI and for human players. People don't like to use players at <80% fitness for obvious reasons, but you can do it and have the player perform well (I've done it plenty of times when I need my star players for a big game).

If you have any examples where you get 'instant injuries' when using players at similar condition levels, please send us a save from just before that match so we can look into it.

2 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

There's no difference in the performance of low condition players for the AI and for human players. People don't like to use players at <80% fitness for obvious reasons, but you can do it and have the player perform well (I've done it plenty of times when I need my star players for a big game).

How much of a difference is there between a player at ~90% compared to ~65%? Besides the increased injury risk that is. 

Just now, veerus said:

How much of a difference is there between a player at ~90% compared to ~65%? Besides the increased injury risk that is. 

I probably can't disclose that kind of information. Try a few games and see how it goes!

15 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

I probably can't disclose that kind of information. Try a few games and see how it goes!

lol well had to try.. Clearly it can't be that bad if the AI does it in basically every match. 

AI condition management is horrific in the lower leagues because for some reason some teams only have squads of around 20 players which simply isn't enough to deal with fixture congestion.