Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How To Make A Club Professional

mkgingerz

I'm managing Cardiff met uni and have won the welsh league the last two years. I have also got to the final round of champions league qualifying, but the team is still amateur. How do you make the team professional, I've tried a board request but there's no option. 

53 minutes ago, Dec said:

Thought this was in the game to be honest.

@aligempf @Alari @Jack Joyce

It is in the game. I don't know the exact conditions that must be met to get professional, but sustained success in Europe with the team should do it, but one season doing well won't.

11 minutes ago, aligempf said:

It is in the game. I don't know the exact conditions that must be met to get professional, but sustained success in Europe with the team should do it, but one season doing well won't.

Ok thank you

33 minutes ago, aligempf said:

If he's amateur shouldn't he at least be Semi Pro when winning the Welsh League?

I have managed Queens park in Scotland and they went professional when I unlocked sugar daddy, on a different save with Linfield unlocking sugar daddy changed them from semi pro to professional