Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Testing Tactics

2 minutes ago, DarkPearl said:

i think he means whats are good ways to test your own made tactic not sure though. But i certainly need tips on how to test tactics effeciently

I meant he can go through the posts and check people tactic and he might come up with his own tactic. 

There are many ways but i usually try out the tactic that im testing in different leagues and in different levels. My main rule is, does it work in the Championship ( England ) it usually works most places. But thats just a rule i made up :D

I think most of us know the basics by now and try and test several combinations we think may work on the pitch. But I think the most crucial part is giving a specific tweak a chance. Give it say 10-20 games before you decide to move to the next tweak. Players can have a bad game, or opponent best day of their lives, unlucky circumstances etc etc many outside influences that can mess with your results.

So my advice would be once you have a decent base/formation apply 1 tweak at a time and give each tweak enough time/games to prove itself, much like a probation period :) hope that helps.

Edited by BatiGoal

it depends of what are the strengths of your team and their weaknesses, if you manage a weak team with not a lot of talented players you need to be more balanced and defend a little bit more and the total opposite  if your team has a couple of great talented players