Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What Is The Biggest Decline Of An Ai Team You've Seen?

SaintPaul

I started a career with Colchester, but went to Poland after a season 

During the  2023/24 season, I joined Watford, and while looking through the leagues, I noticed that Nottingham Forest were 17th in the National league. 

For me, Southampton and Leeds got relegated is quite surprising. I mean, Southampton's squad is quite decent, and they did win some matches at the start of the season. After November, I just don't know why they keep losing and subsequently relegated

Sunderland in my current Birmingham career.

7 wins in Year 1 when they got relegated from the Prem, 2 wins so far in Year 2 in the Championship and down since Boxing Day lol

41 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Took 20 years but Man UTd 17th League two and QPR 1st Vanarama north

Never known Man Utd to decline that much but on one of my saves Chelsea went down to the Championship in 2026/27, with about 20 points, everyone had deserted them a few seasons previous...I think they actually went bankrupt, I ain't played that save for a while, will have to check them out in future, they were sitting around the play-off positions the following season.

I would not fancy QPR's travel schedule in Vanarama North...Thats my biggest gripe with the game this year, League Placing at Level 6 seems to be random teams like Maidstone and Dover ending up in Vanarama North and teams like Guiseley, York, Darlington and North Ferriby Utd end up in Vanarama South