• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Goal Challenge Inception 2 - Ashez Vs Prize

Ashez

Goal Challenge Inception 2
Ashez Vs Prize
Season Three

I've decided it's time to turn this thread back into a career thread! The trash talk is taking over but now let's let the career do the talking! Okay maybe i am scared i could be losing my display picture by the end of this but it's just motivating me to make sure that doesn't happen! 

Transfers

Spoiler

In

Ny9Op2K.png
YJJSgNs.png

The squad really didn't need anything so this window was all about securing our regen free future! The lad signed from Lazio turned out extremely injury prone which was disappointing so he signed in the summer and sold in the winter and replaced by Saul. 

Out

43F7cP6.png
xD3wdGV.png

I sold some deadwood, cashed in on some players we weren't using and loaned out the back ups to make sure they continue to improve. Pretty much the Chelsea model i suppose haha. 

Season Review

zks5nVI.png

Clean sweep baby! 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Champions League

UtelxfB.png

Statement!

League

0gbaVfs.png

A walk in the park! Now i understand the formation this is easy!

The One Defeat

dkk5WRj.png

Need i say anything? Joke!

CDR

fD6Q1h1.png

Spanish Super Cup

dXGogZn.png

European Super Cup

CkUbpZj.png

CWC

I keep forgetting to grab the image, so annoying they've changed it so you can't view it at the end of the season :@. Hopefully i can get into the habit of taking it soon. 

Best Match Of Season!

Spoiler

rV3CKr0.png

4kTMumZ.png

Yikes!

Manager Information

Spoiler

LJKSbHT.png

Nice!

Player Information

Spoiler

Player Of The Year Awards

SlCIARh.png

Team Ashez! Three in a row for my main man!

auaKLlc.png

Prize pulls one back :@

Assists

kg3Ihwb.png

Dybala was some signing!

AvR

VOB03kS.png

Unlockable

Spoiler

pG5OnnP.png

Bye bye money issues.......Hahaha!

The Main Event

The Quartet

Leroy Sane
Stats

cPXiCxh.png

I love this lad!

Results

KDcQqTs.png

You beautiful, beautiful man!

Anthony Martial
Stats

ChD3Cw5.png

Meh

Results

tViU3ua.png

A very frustrating season for Martial, he just wouldn't stay in form. 

mxNC5US.png

He was like this for long periods, it was extremely annoying but he's young so hopefully consistency will come. 

Breel Embolo
Stat

LPtb52L.png

Results

xLbDR5a.png

Scored and played less this season, not ideal.

Kelechi Iheanacho
Stats

1J7z20o.png

Results

EOmrFKK.png

Excellent season here though! If we can get the central two hitting 30ish and the side ones 50ish we're laughing! 

Group Total

Played: 224

Scored: 130

Six goals less but we played 21 games less, the potential is there! 

The Head To Head

Ashez Vs Prize

League Titles

Ashez: 2

Prize: 1

Cups

Ashez: 8

Prize: 5

Goals

Team Ashez: 195

Team Prize: 198

Very tight indeed! 

Inception Totals

Spoiler

Fatal Fourway

Played: 692

Scored: 393

Triple Threat

One

Sane, Martial & Embolo

Played: 512

Scored: 315

Two

Sane, Martial & Iheanacho

Played: 516

Scored: 319

Three

Sane, Embolo & Iheanacho

Played: 519

Scored: 273

Four

Martial, Embolo & Iheanacho

Played: 529

Scored: 272

Double Trouble

One

Sane & Martial

Played: 336

Scored: 241

Two

Sane & Embolo

Played: 339

Scored: 195

Three

Sane & Iheanacho

Played: 343

Scored: 219

Four

Martial & Embolo

Played: 349

Scored: 194

Five

Martial & Iheanacho

Played: 353

Scored: 198

Six

Embolo & Iheanacho

Played: 356

Scored: 152

The 1000 Goal Challenge

Sane: 121

Martial: 120

Embolo: 74

Iheanacho: 78

I bloody hate updating that list! Would anyone mind if we stopped counting games played? It just makes it such a pain? If no one has an issue with it i'd appreciate it and i'm sure Prize would too!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Great season mate. I personally don't care about games played because all I need are the goals. KIU

You wouldn't believe how much time that section takes lol, wanted to update both careers today but ran out of time! Ain't gunna lie I did hold off on this update as I wasn't looking forward to that part haha. As you said only the goals really need to be kept track of so I'm all for ditching games played. 

Dragged myself away from Zelda for 1 comment :/ :(:P haha

Keep up the good work, and ditch the games it a goal challenge not a games played challenge unless you want to give Prize a chance.

11 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Keep up the good work, and ditch the games it a goal challenge not a games played challenge unless you want to give Prize a chance.

Looks like games played can be ignored then :). Should be a decent time saver! Thanks for the comment :). 

2 hours ago, Gonzolito said:

Congrats on this one ! KIU you both ;) 

Thanks! Prize has season 4 currently but not heard from him in a little while, hopefully it's progressing well :). 

That's the @Ashez we have come to know over the years. Great season, mate, keep the upwards line.

32 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thanks! Prize has season 4 currently but not heard from him in a little while, hopefully it's progressing well :). 

It's his gameplan, my friend. He's trying everything in the book to unsettle you and to disrupt the flow you're currently in but little does he know that the difference between people like us and @PriZe is that he's a mere reader and we are the writers :)

Spoiler

Self-praise is not wholly uncommon in the world we live in today. *tap* *tap*

46 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It's his gameplan, my friend. He's trying everything in the book to unsettle you and to disrupt the flow you're currently in but little does he know that the difference between people like us and @PriZe is that he's a mere reader and we are the writers :)

Reveal hidden contents

Self-praise is not wholly uncommon in the world we live in today. *tap* *tap*

I don't think i have ever read such bollocks on this site before:laugh: my oh my:laugh:

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

I don't think i have ever read such bollocks on this site before:laugh: my oh my:laugh:

That's some statement taking your posts into account ;) 

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

I hear ya Mr. self-proclaimed motivational speaker :laugh:

Sorry guys for the lack of new updates. But i am trying to figure out how i am going to post the next update.. it so unfair for @Ashez After my almost public hanging for selling Honda in the CC... i don't know what you lot will do when i crush him so early on... 

stay tuned;)

9 hours ago, PriZe said:

Sorry guys for the lack of new updates. But i am trying to figure out how i am going to post the next update.. it so unfair for @Ashez After my almost public hanging for selling Honda in the CC... i don't know what you lot will do when i crush him so early on... 

stay tuned;)

I'm gunna sell Dybala and replace him with Honda for that comment! 

19 hours ago, PriZe said:

stay tuned;)

It's pretty clear to me @PriZe that your fanclub no longer believes in you. Where's your back up? Where's your support? Where's your Vibe family? Nowhere to be seen that's where. When I'm asked what seperates a good manager from a great one..well..I'll send them a link to this thread ;)

On my next turn I'm making our spine Wanyama, Honda and Eldin, who here remembers the mighty Eldin? That's a blast from the past right there! Shame Yaya Banana couldn't make an appearance. 

14 hours ago, Ashez said:

I could hardly rush when you had the save and went walk about :@:P 

You know how hard it is for me to post a careerupdate that destroys your performance:'( i needed a long hard think, plus you said no rush:P

5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

You know how hard it is for me to post a careerupdate that destroys your performance:'( i needed a long hard think, plus you said no rush:P

I think a couple months break qualifies as not rushing :P