Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Basque Youth Players?

mcandrew003

Hi guys

just recruiting for a save and noticed i am the only club producing basque regens. Does anybody know if other clubs will produce these too, or will I be the only club?

I am playing as Athletic Bilbao

thanks

Hey mate - not too sure if it's changed in FM17 but in earlier FMs the other clubs in the Basque region would also produce Basque-eligible regens (basing it off an old Bilbao save in 15 to be fair)

Have you checked the academies at the neighbors? 

5 hours ago, KennyMiller27 said:

Hey mate - not too sure if it's changed in FM17 but in earlier FMs the other clubs in the Basque region would also produce Basque-eligible regens (basing it off an old Bilbao save in 15 to be fair)

Have you checked the academies at the neighbors? 

I've had a look at all interested under 21 players, and all of them are the same except 1, who is a Swedish Goalkeeper who is basque? Anyway, i also went through not interested and couldn't find anybody new, so not sure anybody has been produced!

5 hours ago, Dec said:

I believe this has been noted as a bug. @Alari or @Jack Joyce should be able to confirm though.

Oh ok, cheers