Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-1-2-3 On Kindle (sorry No Screenshots)

Took a while to develop; I went three seasons with Liverpool without winning anything. Last time I had a new FM game my first job as Liverpool manager was terminating Nathan Ecclestone's contract(!) so I think I was a bit out of touch.

Since settling on this tactic and improving the playing staff, I've won two Premierships and a Champions League, and five domestic cups/cup winners' cups in three seasons. So it's a good formation, but not a game-breaker, which personally I like.

I also just tried a branch-off game in season 7 where I moved to a 15th place Spanish side with poor players, and got off to a good start, so I don't think it's only for elite teams.

The formation is as follows (my first choice Liverpool player underneath the position to demonstrate the type of player needed)

INF   CMF   INF
Inaki Williams   Dybala   Bale
  BBM   BBM  
  Saul DLM R. Sanches  
WBK CB Crisetig CB WBK
Tadé van Dijk GK Gomez Bellerin
    Donnarumma    

Team Instructions

Mentality: Attacking

Everything else: Normal/mixed

Pressing: Yes

Offside Trap: Yes

On 2/22/2017 at 02:24, Sousa_XI said:

You don't have CF 

Have you tested it ?  Any proof please 

Dybala is the striker.

added 0 minutes later
On 2/20/2017 at 05:47, ruminantmanager said:

Took a while to develop; I went three seasons with Liverpool without winning anything. Last time I had a new FM game my first job as Liverpool manager was terminating Nathan Ecclestone's contract(!) so I think I was a bit out of touch.

Since settling on this tactic and improving the playing staff, I've won two Premierships and a Champions League, and five domestic cups/cup winners' cups in three seasons. So it's a good formation, but not a game-breaker, which personally I like.

I also just tried a branch-off game in season 7 where I moved to a 15th place Spanish side with poor players, and got off to a good start, so I don't think it's only for elite teams.

The formation is as follows (my first choice Liverpool player underneath the position to demonstrate the type of player needed)

INF   CMF   INF
Inaki Williams   Dybala   Bale
  BBM   BBM  
  Saul DLM R. Sanches  
WBK CB Crisetig CB WBK
Tadé van Dijk GK Gomez Bellerin
    Donnarumma    

Team Instructions

Mentality: Attacking

Everything else: Normal/mixed

Pressing: Yes

Offside Trap: Yes