Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fmm Oddities

Fozz_Quaker

Not sure what this thread comes under, a separate thread or funnies, feel free to move if necessary

As I have said in the past, I always play what I call an ultimate cheat game where I use the IGE and turning Sugar Daddy on and off, I know a lot of people will condemn cheating, but I spotted an oddity when playing my latest cheat game, 

In this instance, I made a changes.txt putting Shildon of the Northern League into the National North...

I used the IGE to drop the Stadium Capacity to 1000 and topped money out on the editor and sugar daddy...

First season I cheated my way to the FA Cup, then the Europa League the year after, the Champions League after that, which is where I picked up on the oddity

My 1000 capacity stadium won't host Champions League games2017-02-20_21_13_37.thumb.jpg.224fc96e2cf2bbb352eddee14c903a2d.jpg

My ground is Dean Street, but Champs League games played at Gateshead. Why is this, does the Champs League have minimum requirements,  whereas The Football League does not in the game when in reality a club must have at least 4,000/5,000 for promotion from National League Premier

Also in reality European Qualifiers do not enter the League Cup till the 3rd Round, this does not happen in this instance.

Also in a similar save last year(or year before) a League 1 or League 2 European Entrant would not enter what is now called The Checkatrade Trophy.

Anyone else spotted oddities in the game that made us scratch our heads