Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 180 Day Ban?!?

Gabriel Jesus, my Sunderland talisman, who has single handedly won me games at times started my final game, a nothing match, we were guaranteed to come 5th. Mid way through the first half, the commentary told me that he "PUSHED THE REF!". Lo and behold, a 180 day ban from football. What do i do???

Screenshot_20170221-143806.png

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's an Easter egg, nothing you can do but curse your luck :(. 

Its worse coz i just gave him 120k a week so i could get rid of his big club release clause.... Should have cashed in. Promotion achieved anyway... Robbie Brady and Jeff Hendrick > Gabriel Jesus

48 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Only ever seen this Easter Egg once.

What I found most surprising about the OP was Gabriel Jesus playing for Sunderland.

Really struggled creating chances as you can see in the screenshots, so blew all my championship budget on Gabby... He blew all the refs nose structure. Screenshot_20170221-161328.thumb.png.b6083205efaa1b872f402106f2664885.png

He doesn't get many assists or goals... Or as many as i hoped, but he brings all the other lads into it. Screenshot_20170221-161331.thumb.png.86e483db252bfeb1d655c8c79cc2d9c4.png

10 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Nice turn around though! Did you get relegated first season? 

Season 1-> relegated: expectation: battle bravely against relegation.

I just sold off the old lads on big wages and brought in younger players, and played some academy lads. 

Season 2-> championship: expectation: battle bravely against relegation. 

Signs gabriel Jesus and the nigerian lad Liverpool have Akiniyi? 5th place to a lovely playoff win!

Season 3-> Thiago Maia signed and Bernard from Shaktar on a bosman. Will keep ye updated 

Nice!! I see you are living up to your name ;)

You want Ben Woodward from Liverpool upfront, signed him first season - he's turned out to be a machine!!

Keep me updated!