Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Monaco ( My New Romance )!

AndersJ

So did you see Monaco try and fail to night? 

I must admit i havnt seen a team play SO good offensivewise for a LOOOONG time. My questions is, what did they do and how did they do it ?

i know what they manage not to do in defence, but did they really play one of @BatiGoal S crazy old tactics? Yes Jardim was naive at last, and sadly City won, but WOAW what great attacking play by Monaco!

can we create that in a tactic? Do you think that its already here :)?

best regards from Anders

IMG_1719.PNG

Couldn't watch the game but saw extended highlights. Magnificent. More of those please :)

Going forward with the least amount of touches. Smart runs from their attacking players too. A simple case of going for goal before the opponent has time to organize. 

I think that formation looks good. Dunno about all the players haven't really paid attention to the line ups before the match and most of them are new to me. I'd say go for some test games ;)

This is a first draw of  the lineup only ! I Think some roles actually needs to be tuned in a bit :).

i havnt chosen instructions yet - but we have to say all out attack with counter on :)?

i have to watch game 2 also - they have to go at it at the same way for the love for the game :)

No not yet at all

but i surely will but have to go to work now sadly, but i have many ideas about it, maybe something like attacking and direct in the style of play....and some lousy goalkeeping :D?

im wondering where Jardim have been coaching before and how that team played as well :)

Unbelievable game! Seen Monaco play a few times this season and each time they've been great, they have some fantastic young players that have inspired me to consider starting a career with them. Would definitely consider using this tactic for sure, thanks for posting.