Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help No Tactic Works For Me

Hi guys, all the tactics in the tactic thread that seem to be working for eberyone doesn't work for me - I can't ever find same type of results everyone is getting. I have have iPhone and play latest version. I tried big teams and small teams.

I see alot of people mentioning EME or OME match engine - is that just when you press in the settings "Select Match View" Pitch or Commentary?

What am I doing wrong?

I always have it set to Select Match View = Pitch and have Match Highlights to "KEY" and put it always Very Fast

Can someone help please

Engine is in preference based on match engine but to change you need to start a new save.

May not be the tactics that are the issue but signing too many players. Out of interests can you screenshot your current player roles please.

Bro trust me, I just copy what I see others do even plays - I can't rectrate same success with any of what guys are posting in the most popular tactic threads. Don't know if it's my settings or something weird

The only difference a setting will make is the match engine.

So I ask you again, please show a screenshot of your current player roles and how many players have you signed in one window?

Well, some other questions would be which club you're using and how far along are you? If you're pretty deep how much of the original squad did you shift out?

20 hours ago, nothingworksforme said:

Hi guys, all the tactics in the tactic thread that seem to be working for eberyone doesn't work for me - I can't ever find same type of results everyone is getting. I have have iPhone and play latest version. I tried big teams and small teams.

Hi dude - welcome to Vibe. What Dec and KennyMiller27 are saying is right; it depends on how you've been playing the game. The player roles in the tactics page are usually refined for a specific type of player. The roles are given to players who have good ability in certain key attributes. It is probably worth giving this a read, in addition to the countless other useful guides on this site.

I see alot of people mentioning EME or OME match engine - is that just when you press in the settings "Select Match View" Pitch or Commentary?

No - the match engine is the engine that the matches run on, not the settings in the matches themselves. To check what match engine you are on, load the game up onto the start screen and tap "Preferences". Then touch "View" at the bottom and click on "Starting Configuration". The Match Engine Version will either say Enhanced (EME) or Original (OME). Both are programmed differently, with the Original engine being quicker to play matches but Enhanced being more refined. Once you start a save, it cannot be changed. However, you can toggle between them before starting a new save.

What am I doing wrong?

I always have it set to Select Match View = Pitch and have Match Highlights to "KEY" and put it always Very Fast

Can someone help please

Match view and match highlights settings have no impact on the result whatsoever.

Hope that helped.

HD

On 23 February 2017 at 18:00, BantamHD said:

Match view and match highlights settings have no impact on the result whatsoever.

This is quite interesting as I've been playing a Real Madrid career mode trying to get Sugar Daddy and I've been playing with no commentary and I've definitely had better form than when I played with commentary.