Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unhappy Players And Training Schedules

DazzaJJ

Hi

Just started a new career with Nottingham Forest. I now have 4 players who are unhappy with their training regime but it doesn't matter what schedule I change their training to, they remain unhappy. Am I doing something wrong or is this an error on the new game.

On 2016 and 2015 versions this was solved by changing the schedule but this no longer seems to work.

Any tips please???

Thanks

DJ

How do you change the intensity? I'm on FM mobile. There doesn't seem to be an option for it.

They range from youngsters (Kairo Arlott-John) to older players (Niklas Bendtner).

Thanks

2 minutes ago, DazzaJJ said:

How do you change the intensity? I'm on FM mobile. There doesn't seem to be an option for it.

They range from youngsters (Kairo Arlott-John) to older players (Niklas Bendtner).

Thanks

Go on to your training section then click the 3 line button and select a schedule.

Since the update a lot of my team are also complaining about the training.. never used to happen. Anyone else notice this? I train quite intensively but have dropped it and still no joy. 

My advice is don't do any intensive training, since the update it's almost impossible to keep anyone happy since I switched back to normal training schedules I've not had one complaint.

I've reverted back to FMM16. I just spent the whole time disciplining players or trying to change training sessions. Pointless in my opinion. 

On 3/5/2017 at 03:11, DazzaJJ said:

I've reverted back to FMM16. I just spent the whole time disciplining players or trying to change training sessions. Pointless in my opinion. 

It's hard to change their minds once they decide to be unhappy about the intensity. I'd love to see them be a bit more specific about their dissatisfaction such as " too fitness-based or too defensive-based or too intensive in general" etc. That would give us something to work with.

I had massive issues with this but found a solution -

I still use this one from 2014 - 

Anyone moaning goes down the fitness one which I have found only works if its - 

Light
Light
Light
None
Light
Light

Do this for 1-2 months then revert the player(s) back to the normal IT regime for that player and all should be happy! :D

thats gotta be worth a try.. I had So many players unhappy and the only way to fix it once the regime had changed was to offer new contracts, which is obv not an option.. I don't get what the point in intensive is if it cannot be used at all since the update. Do quality of facilities make the players more receptive to intensive training? I dare not try again after making half my team unhappy. 

3 hours ago, Snip said:

thats gotta be worth a try.. I had So many players unhappy and the only way to fix it once the regime had changed was to offer new contracts, which is obv not an option.. I don't get what the point in intensive is if it cannot be used at all since the update. Do quality of facilities make the players more receptive to intensive training? I dare not try again after making half my team unhappy. 

is this in the new winter update

I've had intensive on every save ive done.. with low league teams and some more established teams. so it's either the update or a coincidence. Or it's French players!? Doing a Tolouse save and trying to keep the squad all French.

On 3/14/2017 at 09:46, danovic78 said:

Anyone moaning goes down the fitness one which I have found only works if its - 

Light
Light
Light
None
Light
Light

Do this for 1-2 months then revert the player(s) back to the normal IT regime for that player and all should be happy! :D

It took 8 days on this regime to get all my disgruntled players happy again! 

16 hours ago, Joewins said:

It took 8 days on this regime to get all my disgruntled players happy again! 

That's good, did you change back to the normal one after a month or so?

I left it about another week and one season on nobody has complained. I forgot to take my right back off the regime, I nearly sold him because I thought he wasn't progressing very well!