Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Cometh The Hour, Cometh The Pie Man

Fozz_Quaker

2017-02-23_17_49_03.jpg.1c54fcd0207e113c0d869aabf11b6e28.jpg

After watching Sutton United go down to Arsenal on Monday, I thought of the following challlenge, just a short one for a laugh.

The challenge is to take charge of Sutton United and emulate there run to the 5th Round of the FA Cup. The only not so real part to this challenge is, although he was only a sub keeper, The Roly Poly Goalie himself must feature prominently. I have never seen anything like it a 20 odd stone footballer shoving a pasty down his throat on the Subs Bench

• No Sugar Daddy
  • No IGE
  • Any tactics can be used
  • Offer Wayne Shaw coaching position, even though it means sacking another coach to make space for the big man...Hopefully he would remain in the First Team Squad...
  • Make any signing you want, free or otherwise

Not as simple as it may sound, hope some decide to answer the challenge...If anyone takes the challenge reply to this post rather than create a new career thread

22 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Nice challenge, I'll give it a worthy go, not promising much success with Mr Pie Eater between the posts

He doesn't have to be permanent No.1 just has to feature in your squad, rotate him if you want