Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Upgraded Strikers Face Off

Dec

Which striker should be upgraded the most in the update?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which striker should be upgraded the most in the update?

• Romelu Lukaku
    • Diego Costa
    • Radamel Falcao
    • Timo Werner

We have 4 on form strikers who may be a little underrated currently so let us know which you think should be upgraded the most. Please vote on the poll and leave why in the comments below.

Thanks,

Dec

I feel like Lukaku is criminally underrated at the moment. Was his PA lowered this year? I haven't seen him go on to become a 'top' forward in any of my saves.

Currently using Zach Clough as my striker - and he's on fire and Lukaku's stats are nothing compared to his.. However i feel Lukaku would smash his stats in real life!

I'm not sure why so many people are voting Lukaku. Whilst he hasn't got Suarez stats he score goals a plenty and his stats represent reality very well. Whilst I don't follow Ligue 1 if Falcao plays regularly how he played against Man City than an upgrade is needed.

Timo werner, i think he has the ability to surpass lukaku if given the chance, he can play multiple position, score goals and 100 percent reliable, i used in fm 14, 15, and 16, and he prove to be a player to keep an eye, am just saying tho.

I don't follow the french league much, so I'm not sure about Falcao. I think Timo Werner definitely, was he downgraded at any point? I felt he was really good at some point on FM

Edited by Meow