Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactics Not Going Good

DarkPearl

I wanted to do a 1kc but the major problem im having is the tactics. No tactics seem to be working and i have tried alot. So if someone can suggest me a good tactic for scoring more goals for a specified striker

8 minutes ago, rseven said:

Please describe you problem more detail, then mates here can give your tips on it.

well all the tactics which i have been using work only for a little while and then tey just stop. Started losing matches like crazy after the 1st season using a tactic which won me alot of games but towrads the end it stopped. Another not a problem but rather like a suggestion is whats a good tactic for the 1kc

1KC has to be your own tactics. If tactics work for a little while and then stop, try tweaking it little by little depending on what team you are playing.

my main career i was using the trident of Prize and it went great for the 1st season. Toward the end everything was collapsing. I was losing to small teams and i tried changing tactics and all but nothing seemed to work.

This is my squad 16976749_1831877676838453_1596958697_n.png.e679e3dfdb58a82a6e1680110ffe5aef.png

Well honestly I dont really know how to 'make' tactics so i was using growcanines tactic which he used. It honestly did not work well for my player but instead other players were scoring. Any tips would help

13 minutes ago, DarkPearl said:

Well honestly I dont really know how to 'make' tactics so i was using growcanines tactic which he used. It honestly did not work well for my player but instead other players were scoring. Any tips would help

If you are really struggling, try giving this a read: 

Might inspire you to create your own. It really is all about finding the right combination. Open up a test save and try out tactics that you've never tried before. Eventually, after tweaking and refining it every few games, you should find a good one to use. Good luck.

1 minute ago, BantamHD said:

If you are really struggling, try giving this a read: 

Might inspire you to create your own. It really is all about finding the right combination. Open up a test save and try out tactics that you've never tried before. Eventually, after tweaking and refining it every few games, you should find a good one to use. Good luck.

thanks man ill give it a read. Is there any way to speed up the tactic im wokring on? like faster results?

Just now, DarkPearl said:

thanks man ill give it a read. Is there any way to speed up the tactic im wokring on? like faster results?

No, not really. It's all about trial and error. If a tactic works for a little while and then stops, what usually needs to happen is you need to tweak it a little bit and then you are back getting brilliant results. The only way you can improve with tactic creation, from my experience anyway, is to see where you are going slightly wrong. Watch back matches by saving them at the end of games and you can highlight which players need to be sorted out roles-wise.