Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I Need Help In My Newcastle Defence

DellaBlack

I started a Career with Newcastle , I played some games and it was horrible, my attack is good , but my defence is terrible , I would like some help to get some good defenders , but not too expensive or some defenders that I can pick on loan too ,thank you!

Right so what I can see is that you are playing a few weird choices like Shelvey who isn't a playmaker as a playmaker and your right side has a player cutting in but then no one providing width. I would suggest putting Shelvey as a CM so he doesn't have to make use of that 12 teamwork, Gamez as a wing back, and drop Colback who is a bit crap for Tiote.

6 hours ago, alexel99 said:

Try to sign this player (8.5m)

IMG_0814.PNG

He is a beast and a half.

15 hours ago, DellaBlack said:

Screenshot_20170225-181205.png

The only fault I find with that tactic is the two APs and you can solve that by making the Shelvey a CM as Dec said.

@Fish18ish Yeah sure , but I started a new career, I won most of the games , but the team don't played really well.

Here is the fixtures , the league table and the instructions. Thank you And sorry if I write something wrong , i am Brazilian and don't speak really well!

Screenshot_20170226-225643.png

Screenshot_20170226-225648.png

Screenshot_20170226-225723.png

I use the same formation apart from  don't use WBs. A FB will give you more defensive stability . I work on the rule that defender's should defend anl leave the attacking to those further up the pitch. Your IFs and AP should provide enough service to the forward as well as scoring goals themselves.