Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1(eme)slambo,s Winning Tactic

slambo

This tactic has won myself the premiership(and currently running away with this one)as well as back to back Champions league with Charlton within a short space of time.Some of the players are bosmans and not all are internationals but combined with the training regime of "genpressing(jurgenkloppstyyle"(which is in vibe community fmm2017) I probably have achieved the impossible.I tweak the tactics so if my opponents play an attacking 4-4-2 I pull my cm and bwm into the dmc position. If my opponents play a narrow diamond I switch to both flanks. If I am finding it hard to break a team down or the weather is gusty i change from passing mixed to passing short..Only once this season have I resorted to attacking/short when I was getting beat off arsenal away. My inside forwards need good shooting,movement and pace as well as my poacher and I use full backs for defensive strength. Zaha is an example of what is capable with this tactic.I also only sign players with a high decision stat as intelligence is for me a mandatory requirement.

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-07-13.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-03-28.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-03-48.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-05-15.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-05-38.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-06-20.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-53-26.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-26-00-54-22.jpeg

Edited by slambo
update

what training schedule do use for each postion?  what i mean is i use the same training as you i meant players, ie what schedule are ur 2 midfielders using and ur amc. great tactic by the way

If you use "genpressingjurgenklopp by Rami he tells you to put WB and DLP on tactical. AP on general and IF and strikers on attacking. I don't use WBs but still put FBs on tactical and daft as though it may seem I put Doria (CB) on attacking for a while and he changed from a limited defender to a central defender. I sometimes flip a players training as it seems to improve those brown attributes into blue giving a more rounded player.

Won the league unbeaten but unfortunately got knocked out of the champions league by Bayern Munich suffering my only home defeat. I have got a few old players so will see how team performs next season but I have a large transfer budget to strenghthen.

Screenshot_2017-02-27-22-49-01.jpeg

7 hours ago, slambo said:

Won the league unbeaten but unfortunately got knocked out of the champions league by Bayern Munich suffering my only home defeat. I have got a few old players so will see how team performs next season but I have a large transfer budget to strenghthen.

Screenshot_2017-02-27-22-49-01.jpeg

how many goals is your striker able to score?

Sala is a poacher. Schurrle and Gregoritsch are inside forwards and Lemar is an advanced playmaker. I don't use primary outlet or primary striker as I expect everyone to contribute for goals and assists. I do rotate quite a lot to try and keep players happy.

Screenshot_2017-02-28-09-57-54.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-28-09-58-25.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-28-09-58-46.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-28-09-59-19.jpeg

The tactic that just keeps on giving.This is the third season with this tactic winning the premiership,EFL cup and the Champions league.Just missed out of a full sweep by losing to Arsenal in the FA cup final.

Screenshot_2017-03-04-09-49-45.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-04-09-47-29.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-04-09-23-02.jpeg

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Simple tactics yet very effective apparently. Thanks for sharing.

Football for me is all about simplicity. Good decisions = less mistakes =less goals conceded. Pace is an attribute that cannot be marked when coupled with movement. Teamwork as selfish players will bring your team down. Get rid of low stamina players as you will need substitutes to cover their weakness as the game goes on.

Thought I would go back in time and try my tactic with Sunderland(my team in real life). Got a few pounds to spend in the transfer market and hey presto here is the outcome. Couldn't say any of my signings are superstars but football is a team game.

Screenshot_2017-03-10-16-20-08.jpeg

Hey slambo. 

How low a division have you testet it with?

im running with Parma - training is set up, tactics should work now and the team is stronger than the opponent, but its like the Wind is blowing with the results.

i know it works in the Premier league - but did you test it elsewhere maybe?

IMG_1777.PNG

No I haven't tried the tactic in any other league or a lower division but I can't see why it wouldn't work providing you have the right players. I will try it with a lower team and see how it performs. I am going to try it out on Parma, up to now I have signed 2 bosmans and a striker and demoted a lot of the youngsters as I don't think they are good enough for the first team. I have won my first friendly against Brescia 1-0.

9 hours ago, Johnaras said:

Brilliant tactic with awesome results. Can you post your XI to give us some ideas about future transfers ?

Which team are you managing? And in what season? I,m doing a test with Parma at the moment, managed to get them top but needed a lot of new personel( 2016 season).

The Parma team was dreadful in every department so needed major surgery. I managed to get Fausto Rossi,Marco Motta and Jamie O,Hara on bosmans. I also got £40m to spend between transfers and wage budgets so have had to spend very carefully to keep within those parameters. I have trawled the globe to find players to fit the tactic and hopefully keep the momentum going if and when I get promoted.

Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-14-02.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-14-36.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-14-57.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-15-17.jpeg

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

May i see your fixtures for the Parma save maybe? Did you buy many new players ?

This is probably my first team now. Mitrovic is not a LD.

Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-35-08.jpeg

Okay so it does work when one has Got the money :) - congrats with that - i didnt have 40m extra when i played them so there maybe another result :)

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Okay so it does work when one has Got the money :) - congrats with that - i didnt have 40m extra when i played them so there maybe another result :)

Is there a reason why I got the 40m and you got nothing? What coaching badge have you got or is every game different for everyone. It would be great if everyone started level and it came down to whatever players you bought or how you tweaked your team during a game. The Parma team still needs a lot of work but I can tinker with it as I go.

Works wonders for me with FC Nantes in Ligue 1. I started with 21 wins in a row with only 6 goals conceided. It starts to slow down now and I lost my first game against Nancy ranked 17th. My players are exhausted and I saw a drop in morale.

Somehow my IF are the most efficient on the scoreline and I struggle to find d the right fit for my strikers.