Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unusual Request!

Johnson2017

Sup'yallll.

Here's an unusual request for you.. Looking through the achievements on FMM2017 - I noticed there's one for getting 2 players sent off in one game!!

Any advice!? I hardly ever get 1 person sent of let alone 2! Best formation/tactics/instructions to get 2 people sent of in one game!! :laugh:

Thanks!

Players with high aggression and poor tackling/decisions in a role that should produce tackles like a CB or MC is likely best way to go. 

1 hour ago, Johnson2017 said:

Ok bud, thanks for that! I shall give it a bash. Best tackling instructions? Commited?

Yeah, good luck! 

I've never thought about getting players sent off, it just happens at some point. Oddly for me, it's my opponent that gets 2 players sent off.

Don't think of it, it'll happen when it does.

My opponents get red cards here there and everywhere haha! I haven't been thinking of it for the last few years. I've never had 2 players sent off in one game lol!

On FMM2016 I had 3 players sent off in one game lol. You just have to wait for it to happen really. If you are forcing it in some sort of test save them it's not really an achievement.

From experience it's likelier to happen in the lower leagues

best players to target are BWMs or BBMs along with CBs with the above-mentioned stat spreads - and your tactic should set its tackling tendency to committed

Edited by KennyMiller27