Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Struggling To Find A Good Tactic

DarkPearl

I want to do the 1kc and i kinda started but im struggling to find the right tactic to find my guy tons of goals. I dont know what im doing wrong. I read the tactics guide and all but nothing seems to be working well. I created a tactic which won me nearly all matches but my chosen player did not score so much.  

Here is the tactic i used

17012812_1833287416697479_32887078_n.png17012440_1833287366697484_27519586_n.png

These were the results

17012405_1833440546682166_436434148_n.pn17077973_1833440550015499_1663279405_n.p

Drop the BPDs, play a 4231 with Isco behind Embolo and Schweinstieger next to Pogba (DLP and BBM). Then buy two people with good crossing to play as Wingers, and play mixed passing without counter attack.

That way you solidify your defence, get rid of counter attack and short passing which don't mix and stop so many long balls going forward to him to knock down to the INF.

58 minutes ago, Dec said:

Drop the BPDs, play a 4231 with Isco behind Embolo and Schweinstieger next to Pogba (DLP and BBM). Then buy two people with good crossing to play as Wingers, and play mixed passing without counter attack.

That way you solidify your defence, get rid of counter attack and short passing which don't mix and stop so many long balls going forward to him to knock down to the INF.

did not go so well. I cant buy better wingers since transfers are closed. Chances were not being created so well. So matches were dull. No goals and mostly draws, and my striker wasnt racking up many goals. Or maybe the players arent good at the roles or something. I also tried tactics with 2 deffenders which are more focused on attack which most people doing the 1k thing are using. did not go well, lost 8-0 from everton and it goes on.

The current set up you had didn't have players at their strengths. Try putting Martial back to an INF but I'm worried there will be lots of long shots. Maybe play direct passing and play Mkhitaryan not Rashford as a Winger. Get rid of primary outlet too as you have 2 playmakers.

1 minute ago, Dec said:

The current set up you had didn't have players at their strengths. Try putting Martial back to an INF but I'm worried there will be lots of long shots. Maybe play direct passing and play Mkhitaryan not Rashford as a Winger. Get rid of primary outlet too as you have 2 playmakers.

Sure man will try it out. Also wanted to ask that im going for that 1kc so should i reduce the deffenders to 2 or 3 because people who are going for it usually have dont have 4 deffenders? 

11 minutes ago, DarkPearl said:

Sure man will try it out. Also wanted to ask that im going for that 1kc so should i reduce the deffenders to 2 or 3 because people who are going for it usually have dont have 4 deffenders? 

With the 1kc it isn't so much about needing more attackers. It is all about supplying for that one man to score. 

Which Match Embolo are you on? How many shots is Embolo getting?