Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Why Game Why?

Tbh I wouldn't blame you for using the IGE in this case. You'll struggle to get that past 5 legitimately.

However, if you are determined to get that stamina (partially) sorted, then intensive fitness training is the way to go.

Edited by Fish18ish

Whack him on a separate training program with Fitness on its highest setting (no GK, high fitness, high attacking, low defending, low motivational, medium tactics) and see how he reacts 

15 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

Tbh I wouldn't blame you for using the IGE in this case. You'll struggle to get that past 5 legitimately.

However, if you are determined to get that stamina (partially) sorted, then intensive fitness training is the way to go.

Yeah I'm not planning on using the IGE for this save, and I've used @Rami's training program which is the same as what @Jack has mentioned above and this was the progress after half a season. So I'm thinking about cashing on in on him if I can, maybe at the end of the season especially with Drogbas regent soon to appear!!

image.png

image.png