Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help League Failed To Restart...

danovic78

So it seems another career maybe wrecked by an odd bug.

Playing as Ajax, apart from the already highlighted reserve team getting fined every week for a poor performance its now seems that the league has failed to restart for the third season.

Its now October and the only games I have played are Friendlies, Super Cup, Champions League and a Dutch Cup Game?????

33o02lj.jpg

jadiec.jpg

@Dec @Alari @Jack Joyce

We'd need to see a save from before the season reset (just before your league matches stopped last season) to know what's going on here. Have you edited the game in any way?

9 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

We'd need to see a save from before the season reset (just before your league matches stopped last season) to know what's going on here. Have you edited the game in any way?

I have only the save from that date, 1st October. No, the game wasn't edited at all.

A save from after the issue's already occurred isn't much use to us I'm afraid. Not had this issue reported anywhere else (nor does it reproduce here) so not sure what's happened. What DB did you have loaded?