Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Just Wondering Something....

Are there any bugs or issues in terms of certain clubs plummeting through the divisions or is there really an effect when clubs build squads stupidly? Just wondering because in my Brum career Sunderland have been dropping like a lead-coated boulder!

Where are they in your save mate???

In every save I have played, they always end up in League 2 by the early 2020's.

Also Crystal Palace and Hull will always dramatically drop through the Leagues and settle around mid-table in League 1

12 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Where are they in your save mate???

In every save I have played, they always end up in League 2 by the early 2020's.

Also Crystal Palace and Hull will always dramatically drop through the Leagues and settle around mid-table in League 1

As of the start of 18/19 they're in League One (along with Hull lol they both got back-to-back relegations together)

Sunderland tend to be really comfortable in the Championship for me, occasionally popping up to say Hi every few years, only to be dead last and get relegated. Bournemouth, Hull and Crystal Palace are battling relegation from the Championship. Wolves got promoted to the Premier League, got double relegated to League One and battled for relegation that year (before establishing themselves midtable). 

For my saves, it seems that clubs with a few good players that get relegated tend to sink like lead, like Watford or Stoke. It's mostly my fault though, because I treat them like a buffet. Watford in particular, I poach their world class players, pissing almost all the players off and most other Premier League players get to nick a few good players. Then they crashed into League One, with Hull, Crystal Palace and Walsall stealing all their final decent players. Watford tried to strengthen their paper thin squad with fringe players from Premier League and upper-half Championship teams, only to crash into League Two. 3 straight relegation. They managed to get promoted immediately though, but only manage to hit League One playoffs every season (then losing) and getting every decent regen poached by me,

Edited by Meow

Next save I start I will keep an eye on the teams mentioned in this thread to see how they fall from grace.

I normally poach Sunderland for players, I like Jordan Pickford and Lee Cattermole and almost always pick up some of there youngsters if I start as a lower league team...

On the flip side of this...

What is the biggest rise you have seen, I have seen MK Dons establish themselves as a Premier League Side, I have also seen Rotherham and Doncaster have at least one season in the Prem and Pompey almost always find there way back to the top