Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Uk Challenge

BatiGoal

No worries 

I understand that the original 42 that I hit will count as my first seasons tally and that only your first full season starting in the August will count towards your overall tally

(Although we've started the season off much better this time making it through three qualifying rounds of the Euro Cup) which is really annoying 

1 minute ago, Taff said:

No worries 

I understand that the original 42 that I hit will count as my first seasons tally and that only your first full season starting in the August will count towards your overall tally

(Although we've started the season off much better this time making it through three qualifying rounds of the Euro Cup) which is really annoying 

You can play as many seasons in any country as you like and your best record counts ;)

A typical case of don't fix what ain't broken. Altho I do think having the increased # goals order makes for a better challenge.

It's 3am here but couldn't leave before "fixing" this (and the Latin Europe one). Hope it's all clear in the OP now.

Cheers guys!

31 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You can play as many seasons in any country as you like and your best record counts ;)

So the new season I started I could count that one if the record is better 

Ignore that i just read the updated OP so I'll just count this new save I've started as my UK Challenge Attempt V 2.0

Edited by Taff
30 minutes ago, Oi Oi said:

Do you have to see out the full season?

No need. You may move on to the next stage as soon as you hit the required number.

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

No need. You may move on to the next stage as soon as you hit the required number.

Thats if I can get the job at rangers, does the challenge have to start as soon as I join?

2 minutes ago, Oi Oi said:

Thats if I can get the job at rangers, does the challenge have to start as soon as I join?

Doesn't matter as only your best season counts, but so yes then :)

Keep in mind the updated rules tho, you're always allowed to move up a stage when you break a record but you can at no point move back to a previous stage.

3 minutes ago, Oi Oi said:

Yes I understand that part just hadn't noticed the rules being updated.

I'm a little annoyed I had to update the rules after posting the challenge as it only creates confusion but had no choice as it had become unplayable.

Hope all is clear now.

Yeah, but I reccomend staying for a few seasons to boost your reputation because you can never land a job in Scotland, read the bottom of the first and the second page of this thread it's just me and @Taff saying this mate 

@AndersJ

Thank you very much - so i will have to have a new striker each season to break the 28goals mile or just the first the first season :)?

sorry for the silly questions :)

Not silly questions mate don't worry :D

Yeah a new one each season, I've found that hard in my current season cause there isn't many good strikers left in the year I'm in, but yeah

Hope this helps

@AndersJ

Just make sure you have a unique striker for each record in all 4 stages/countries and you're good ;) so that's 4 unique strikers in total.

39 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Okay so its legal to use the same one 2-3 seasons in a row while waiting for a job in Wales for ex :)?

Only your best season counts so yes.

11 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Help @BatiGoal

is it Henkes record one needs to break or this old record from back in the days :)?

IMG_1797.PNG

Interesting. I think..pretty sure actually..this info has been editted/updated in the last 2 years as is often the case with records that were set decades ago. Once people are done playing the challenge I will update if necessary.

Don't think it's fair to touch it while people are still playing. Thanks @AndersJ

HI @BatiGoal can i ask another silly question, when you say REGENS, is this the whole team or just the strikers you are using for the challenge, as you have seen with my Latin challenge i used real players for the whole team? I'm thinking I might attempt this and then go back to the Latin depending on success.

2 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

HI @BatiGoal can i ask another silly question, when you say REGENS, is this the whole team or just the strikers you are using for the challenge, as you have seen with my Latin challenge i used real players for the whole team? I'm thinking I might attempt this and then go back to the Latin depending on success.

It's just the strikers you're using for the challenge. I think it goes for every challenge (altho I'm surprised this isn't the case for the 1KC - imo main players should be "traceable"). So the team can consists of anyone, but main strikers must be real. Apologies if this wasn't clear from the start, mate.