Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Uk Challenge

BatiGoal

Thanks @BatiGoal, and @AndersJ your still on the Leader board, maybe now I understand why I wasn't getting any better to reach the 80+ goals I needed as I played with REAL players in every season, so that is why ALL my players were 28 - 36 years old, oh well i know for the next time :'(

Not bad record then winning the league each year with aged players giving me everything season after season  :D

@Cockers2505 will update the OP and clarify the rules as to make sure no one else falls into the same trap. Hope to see your name on that leaderboard at some point. Or on one of the other 'goal-record breaking' challenges.

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Thanks @BatiGoal, and @AndersJ your still on the Leader board, maybe now I understand why I wasn't getting any better to reach the 80+ goals I needed as I played with REAL players in every season, so that is why ALL my players were 28 - 36 years old, oh well i know for the next time :'(

Not bad record then winning the league each year with aged players giving me everything season after season  :D

Respect for you using older guys - but yes now you can "just" start again with new information :)

On 4/12/2017 at 04:01, Cockers2505 said:

Thanks @BatiGoal and apologies for making extra work for you, I guess it's my fault really for not understanding, still fun attempting to complete the challenge.

I'll attempt the UK I think first before the Latin again

No worries mate, I think the Germanic one is the easiest, the other two are tough each in their own way. Can't wait to see your name on all three ;)

6 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

I think I'm gonna have another go at this... watch this space ;)

Bring your A game, mate ;)

For the 2nd time this week we have a new name topping the leaderboard. This means our first leader AndersJ falls to 3rd and our recent new leader Taff, that only lasted 4 days, is now the new #2.

Congrats to our new leader @Cockers2505 for a magnificent job! Enjoy while it lasts :) OP updated!

7 hours ago, PainfulBiscuits said:

@BatiGoal can you post the pictures in the op again?

Will restore this one and other affected posts in the coming days. Thanks for the notice.