Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How To Turn Shots And Shots On Target Into Goals

27 minutes ago, rseven said:

You are lucky To get 1or 2 goals in a match.

I feel like I should be getting more? The opposition get less than 5 of each shots/on target and I've drawn 4 and lost 3 so far this season. I feel like there's a small detail I'm missing that's keeping me from scoring more goals

Who are your strikers? How many of these shots are clear cut chances? If they have low decisions they could be making bad choices when to shoot( maybe too far away so even if it's on target it is easy for the goalkeeper to save)

9 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Hi mate

What tactic are you playing because it could depend on the role of your attacking players or the tactical instructions.

6 hours ago, slambo said:

Who are your strikers? How many of these shots are clear cut chances? If they have low decisions they could be making bad choices when to shoot( maybe too far away so even if it's on target it is easy for the goalkeeper to save)

5 hours ago, Dec said:

Can you screenshot the following please

• Your player roles
  • Your first choice strikers

Thanks

Here are is my formation, player roles, instructions, and first team striker 

Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-35-56.png

Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-36-01.png

Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-36-13.png

Several issues - Two INFs that will take long shots. Playing long passing to a player not set as a Target Man and without good aerial so will lose the ball a lot and a striker with average decisions at best.

12 minutes ago, Dec said:

Several issues - Two INFs that will take long shots. Playing long passing to a player not set as a Target Man and without good aerial so will lose the ball a lot and a striker with average decisions at best.

I have a target on the bench. Are the wing backs gonna give him enough crosses and such? 

Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-53-11.png

Edited by CmonJustTheTip
Added screenshot

Those aren't my starting wing backs, my two starters are injured, Amavi and Bacuna. What about an AP on a wing instead? With my wingbacks so far up I'm afraid they'd get in each others way 

1 minute ago, CmonJustTheTip said:

Those aren't my starting wing backs, my two starters are injured, Amavi and Bacuna. What about an AP on a wing instead? With my wingbacks so far up I'm afraid they'd get in each others way 

You could but you have a few people as playmakers so it doesn't really make sense to do that, even more so when you have a target man so needing a cross.