Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What Are You Hoping To See Included In The Update?

Personally, I'd like to be able to pick pre season opponents, it'd be good to test my team (and different tactics)  against strong teams. Too often the team wins 6-0 etc, and I don't know if it's the tactics, or just because of the poor standard of opposition 

Even just one  feeder club would be great, I'm not sure if that's possible though. 

1. Player search fixed. 

2. Ability to search by Footedness and traits. 

Anything else I feel the game needs would be too major for just an update. 

Search by footedness is something we need as @Ashez has mentioned. For the more tactically fussy of those amongst the FMM player base, having a player who's strong foot 'corresponds' with his position is imperative, so manually looking for one is a lot of faffing about.

23 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Search by footedness is something we need as @Ashez has mentioned. For the more tactically fussy of those amongst the FMM player base, having a player who's strong foot 'corresponds' with his position is imperative, so manually looking for one is a lot of faffing about.

It's a massive frustration for me, hopefully it's implemented at some point. That and the fact searching by position doesn't work makes player searching a right pain. 

26 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

Omg this is needed so badly

Just examples of really cool features being added but not implemented with the rest of the game, like coaches last year. I also want in put on traits so I can tell my players what I want from them etc. We can't edit what a role does but being able to say what traits we encourage and discourage would be a step in the right direction imo, hopefully for 2018. 

In game customization maybe like being able to change the theme colour or something. I know on Android we can do what we like by using a file manager, but those Apple users on the other hand are limited to what they can do to 'enhance' their visuals.

43 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

In game customization maybe like being able to change the theme colour or something. I know on Android we can do what we like by using a file manager, but those Apple users on the other hand are limited to what they can do to 'enhance' their visuals.

Sadly these are images so will require huge installs and a big visual change to make this possible.

RE: Footedness search - @Jack Joyce @Alari

1) I don't know if everyone else is still experiencing it, but deep MF is the kiss of death for my players. Not even players who are "natural" there, like Thiago Maia, for example, perform well. (in 13 appearances in deep MF for me, he had 0 goals, 0 assists and a 6.66 average. in central MF, where he is "competent" (yellow), he had 1 and 4 and a 7.25 average in 12 appearances). I have a formation that i have had great success with in the past, but i have had to abandon it in the last two versions of FMM because it relies on that deep MF position for success.

2) It would be nice if defensive wingers playing in the second row (on level with deep MF) could be designated as "wingers" again. While all previous versions of FMM/FMH allowed this, FMM17 allows only "wing back" there. (I also like to use Stephen Thomas' "Brendon Rodgers 3-4-3," but the defensive wing players must be very active for it to work).

3) I still wish I could manage "Schalk04" instead of "Gelsenkirchen" on my ipad.

-HHM-

5 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

1) I don't know if everyone else is still experiencing it, but deep MF is the kiss of death for my players. Not even players who are "natural" there, like Thiago Maia, for example, perform well. (in 13 appearances in deep MF for me, he had 0 goals, 0 assists and a 6.66 average. in central MF, where he is "competent" (yellow), he had 1 and 4 and a 7.25 average in 12 appearances). I have a formation that i have had great success with in the past, but i have had to abandon it in the last two versions of FMM because it relies on that deep MF position for success.

2) It would be nice if defensive wingers playing in the second row (on level with deep MF) could be designated as "wingers" again. While all previous versions of FMM/FMH allowed this, FMM17 allows only "wing back" there. (I also like to use Stephen Thomas' "Brendon Rodgers 3-4-3," but the defensive wing players must be very active for it to work).

3) I still wish I could manage "Schalk04" instead of "Gelsenkirchen" on my ipad.

-HHM-

2) Isn't a defensive winger just a wing back but higher up? Not sure both suit

3) Not going to happen due to licenses.

re #2: So it would seem, but the formation has neither the offensive strength nor as good performance from the WBs as it had in FMM16 when they could be designated as "W"s.

re #3: I know, I know. but, i can hope can't I? 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

We can't edit what a role does but being able to say what traits we encourage and discourage would be a step in the right direction imo, hopefully for 2018. 

Totally agree like telling wingers not to cut inside or ISF to not shoot from distance 

5 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

Totally agree like telling wingers not to cut inside or ISF to not shoot from distance 

Wouldn't that be an Advanced Playmaker on the wing?

6 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

re #2: So it would seem, but the formation has neither the offensive strength nor as good performance from the WBs as it had in FMM16 when they could be designated as "W"s.

re #3: I know, I know. but, i can hope can't I? 

Maybe, but it is very rare a left or right back get man of the match in real life. I don't think both are needed, but a tweak may be necessary if you can say what is different between real life and the game I think that would be better. But the two roles are very hard to judge so I think one would be better and adding in more distinct roles in the future (inverted wing back maybe).

28 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

-HHM-

RE #3 - Buy the in-game editor and change the name manually ;) 

I agree traits would be great, because I'd like to play inside forwards as they get more involved but I want them to not shoot from far out as often, an also traits to get my whole team playing short possession football because even with short passing they seem to play it long quite a lot.

Absolutely agree with searching for traits or footedness. To take it further, it would be great to have specific traits training. 

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Wouldn't that be an Advanced Playmaker on the wing?

No some wingers have the trait cut inside and that's not what I want from a winger and for my ISF I don't want them just shooting from anywhere

5 hours ago, Dec said:

Maybe, but it is very rare a left or right back get man of the match in real life. I don't think both are needed, but a tweak may be necessary if you can say what is different between real life and the game I think that would be better. But the two roles are very hard to judge so I think one would be better and adding in more distinct roles in the future (inverted wing back maybe).

The inverted wing back is not really a wide player because when your team is attacking the move to the middle where you'd have your central midfielders

26 minutes ago, Dar J said:

The inverted wing back is not really a wide player because when your team is attacking the move to the middle where you'd have your central midfielders

It is a wing back role though which people want more of. I'm not sure of any other roles a player in DML could do that are distinct

Other than new roles I'd prefer duties (attack, defend, support) so even when I have the team instruction on defend I can still link the players better which would be better than the way it is now