Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Andersj Attempts The Uk Challenge ( COMPLETE)!

4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

But it is the UK challenge as @BatiGoal has aprooved is, is it not :)? Sorry if i dont understand it :)?

The challenges are basically career ideas. So when you decide to take on a challenge / career idea you're supposed to start a thread like this one with a blue career tag, that's all.

No worries if it isn't clear, I'll ask a mod to change it for you.

Easy mistake to make pal, it just means that people will find this thread easier which means more views and hopefully comments ??

News from Colchester :)!

the team had their best season maybe EVER :)! I was waiting for then to loose in the league but it didnt happen???? CRAZY!

I took a picture of my transfer policy. Bid on regens ( with no interest in my club ) 10-20 % accepted ) sold other regens for many times their value. ?

As manager i rejected my first ever Premier League Job offer.

Reading offered me the job ( placed as 20th....11 points up to the SAFE zone, 4 games left......i rejected their offer and will now face them in the Championship 29/30 season. Cold as ice or dumb as f... i dont know - but i do know playing the lower leagues in England can be fun :)

btw look at mister hot shot from Senegal ⚽️

IMG_1829.PNG

IMG_1830.PNG

IMG_1831.PNG

IMG_1832.PNG

IMG_1833.PNG

Dude if you manage to complete this with taking Colchester to the Premiership and score the 60 odd goals I think you should get to the top of the table on merit alone 

Haha thanks mate - but ( without complaining ) i feel i kind of odd than a team can go through a whole season in modern football without loosing :)!

i will proberly have to use some serious money to expand the squad so they can manage 46 games+ again :)!

While is was bargain hunting for the Colchester seat in first season of the Championship marlon Brando came by with an offer i could NOT refuse....

I will proberly not find my 60goal striker just yet, but i have to hurry before all the good ones are too old :)

IMG_1837.PNG

IMG_1838.PNG

4FDBE33A-ACCF-4AD2-87DB-8C2C840EAF49-41975-00003AE5FA5CE517.png

8 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks guys ! Yes but for now i have to find a guy thats still with some skills AND stamnia and not a regen :)!

Too much precious time lost getting to stage 2 unfortunately. Moving countries should be challenging but it's proving the main challenge at the moment and that's not how I intended this challenge to be. I need to get the focus on breaking goal-records back and I will do so if no one's able to complete it.

Thanks guys! This was boring was it not for your support :)!

the tactic worked wonders in League Two and League One....

but in the Premier League not so much - i need to get of a better tactic FAST :)!

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks guys! This was boring was it not for your support :)!

the tactic worked wonders in League Two and League One....

but in the Premier League not so much - i need to get of a better tactic FAST :)!

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Proberly jinx it now....but are you watching William Dixie Dean :)

IMG_1841.PNG

That was fast ;)

How to jinx great form ?

All in all a great season. Won the league cup and placed second in the league behind City. 

The Main man - he didnt make it.

IMG_1842.PNG

IMG_1843.PNG

IMG_1844.PNG

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Unlucky dude keep plugging away and you'll get there! Birk looks like a regen, is he a real player?

Yes apparently he is norweigan and he is not a regen :)