Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help Tweak My Tactics

Hi guys I had just form my tactics however there is some help I need From the pro here. Refer to the image below I have a decent shots but the goal I am getting is very less. Need help on this IMG_0469.thumb.PNG.7c092c58765aab3e37355e0d2c27199c.PNGIMG_0470.thumb.PNG.ee9f2da6633ca19d43979a77fa1072e8.PNGIMG_0471.thumb.PNG.52db0474712f53f702d2abf6cc0f02c1.PNGIMG_0472.thumb.PNG.82d94245c41830b4418b5d403dcd3414.PNGIMG_0473.thumb.PNG.2e6e0f6aa63303f0d14e89c988611c7c.PNG

Are you using original match engine or enhanced? Issue could be the following:

1. BBM and INFs shoot from distance and crowd the box
  2. No defensive midfielder. Play a DLP not AP.
9 hours ago, Dec said:

Are you using original match engine or enhanced? Issue could be the following:

2. No defensive midfielder. Play a DLP not AP.

Hi bro I am using eme. How do I solve 

Edited by Qoo123456

I think it's too attacking(as Dec stated there's not much defensive cover in the middle of the park). Top teams would soon unlock your tactic. I prefer FB,s to WB,s for more defensive cover and my mid players also need to be able to drop back into the DMC position for when opponents go on all out attack. If using IF,s they should have high shooting and check their traits in case they have any that are unsuitable for the role.Could you put some screenshots of your attacking players on this post?

4 hours ago, slambo said:

I think it's too attacking(as Dec stated there's not much defensive cover in the middle of the park). Top teams would soon unlock your tactic. I prefer FB,s to WB,s for more defensive cover and my mid players also need to be able to drop back into the DMC position for when opponents go on all out attack. If using IF,s they should have high shooting and check their traits in case they have any that are unsuitable for the role.Could you put some screenshots of your attacking players on this post?

Hi bro how do I solve  my mid players also need to be able to drop back into the DMC position for when opponents go on all out Attack.

i use Depay and rotate with rashford for IF

Edited by Qoo123456
13 hours ago, Qoo123456 said:

I have a decent shots but the goal I am getting is very less.

So you have a decent formation but they're not effective enough. 

There's a few things you could try:

• BBM and AP swap places so you have a BBM+W on the right and AP+IF on the left.
  • Turn right WB into FB so there's FB+W on right flank and WB+IF on left flank.
  • Pogba isn't a good enough captain, find a new one with better leadership, age, teamwork, decisions.
  • Turn P into TM (Zlatan?) so you have W+TM combo.
  • Otherwise get someone to play DLF for a DLF+AF/P partnership.
  • Also pressing off as it just tires the players too much which could cause their accuracy in front of goal to drop significantly.

Try some of these and see if anything works.

Edited by BatiGoal
36 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

• BBM and AP swap places so you have a BBM+W on the right and AP+IF on the left.
  • Pogba isn't a good enough captain, find a new one with better leadership, age, teamwork, decisions.
  • Also pressing off as it just tires the players too much which could cause their accuracy in front of goal to drop significantly.

Hi bro thank for the advise will try out and let u know the result

6 hours ago, Qoo123456 said:

Hi bro how do I solve  my mid players also need to be able to drop back into the DMC position for when opponents go on all out Attack.

i use Depay and rotate with rashford for IF

During the game when you need to defend or protect a lead(i check my opponents formation pretty regularly during a game) I have players who are competent in playing either in the MC position or DMC position(BWM +DLP). Just press tactics, the game will pause when there is an opportunity and just drag players from MC position into DMC position effectively making 6 players defending your goal. Especially good to do late in a game when players are tiring.

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

IMG_0477.thumb.PNG.67ccf2e7c97e9a35a00185f2c76adc0c.PNGIMG_0478.thumb.PNG.6d0498faef0c9965256d71679554b355.PNG

@BatiGoal this is the result I have after trying the tweak 

2 hours ago, Qoo123456 said:

IMG_0477.thumb.PNG.67ccf2e7c97e9a35a00185f2c76adc0c.PNGIMG_0478.thumb.PNG.6d0498faef0c9965256d71679554b355.PNG

@BatiGoal this is the result I have after trying the tweak 

Make sure you have the right players for the roles or try different faces. Get the balance age-wise right too. Lots of things that could've affected results.

Also, just a general note, when a formation is almost good but needs that last touch to make it work effectively I spend nearly an entire season to apply a handful of tweaks. When fine-tuning tactics 10 games for 4-5 tweaks (player roles/match settings) isn't nearly enough.

It's a game of patience imo and very boring too if little seems to work to find the last missing piece but it pays off if you do it properly. 

who is the goalkeeper?

if it is de gea u may use him as a sweeper keeper. He is great in that role

the sweeper keeper will intercept crosses and high balls and will initiate counter attacks

Edited by lm10