Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tips?

Has anyone got any tips to stay consistent with tactics and results? Ive seen this elsewhere on the vibe but my teams results seem to fall end of season and start losing does anyone have any solutions?

Edited by Fr3ddi3_Grav3s
Just now, Eogtuc0910 said:

Buy players that fit your tactic not superstars that don't eg: if the 5 best players in the world were IF but you didnt use that in ur tactic you wouldnt sign them

cheers

13 hours ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

Has anyone got any tips to stay consistent with tactics and results? Ive seen this elsewhere on the vibe but my teams results seem to fall end of season and start losing does anyone have any solutions?

If a formation / player role combos work for the majority of the season and then suddenly "break" it's most likely due to the players.

• Are they fit enough to start games?
  • Do you have quality subs?
  • Opponents get stronger.. Are your starters still of good enough quality to play in your team?

Just a few simple reminders but I'm pretty sure it's down to the players when results collapse all of a sudden.

Edited by BatiGoal

I have used the same tactic for 4 seasons now and only got beat in one competitive game last season.As BatiGoal states"it is not the tactic that is at fault but other influences".I tend to have a big squad but rotate quite a lot and it seems to keep 99% of the squad fit and happy. I also tend to go for players with high stamina as I play a pressing game.